JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm moving out of state in about a month and I figured I'd cut back some of what I have for easier moving. As reloading isn't going to be a priority after the move powder and primers are the easiest to pass on to others.

All of this was purchased from PV in late 2015 and stored in a cool dry place so its still all fresh and unopened.

Alliant AR-COMP - 8lbs, great for .223 or other rifle loads! - $150 SOLD
Winchester Autocomp - great for pistol loads (I was planning to use for .45 auto) - 8 1# containers - $140
Sellier & Bellot Large pistol primers - 5000 - $100
Winchester Small Rifle Primers - 3000 - $80 SOLD
Winchester Large Rifle Primers - 2000 - $50
Winchester Small Pistol Primers - 5000 - $135 SOLD
Winchester Large Pistol Primers - 2000 - $55 SOLD

These prices should all be lower than what they are now plus you save on the hazmat I had to pay! I'm located in Corvallis, and I'm not going to have a huge amount of time in the near future to meet anywhere far away (unless you're buying all of it).

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top