JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got some surplus pouches that I need to turn into some $$$.

First up is a digital desert camo double pistol mag pouch. Its made locally by Shaddox Tactical. Its way stout and built to last. I have a bunch of their gear and like it a lot. Comes with 2 MALICE clips to attach to any MOLLE webbing. This was installing into a rig, never used then pulled off the other day. Asking $20obo

Next is the foliage green double mag carrier. It does not have the maker's name anywhere on it. Only tag on it says "Made in the Philippines". This is also MOLLE compatible but uses webbing with snaps. Still pretty well built, definitely used previous owner tagged it with some sharpie on the back (not visible when in use). Asking $10

Then there are the 2 woodland camo single mag pouches. Again, MOLLE compatible with the webbing and snap deal. They are made by Specialty Defense Systems and are of a thinner material and pretty light weight (low drag kind of stuff). These are in as new condition. I never used them
. Asking $5ea

Last is the Tac Tailor mini-mav. Its Multicam and tactical. I never used it. Mounted a couple things to it but never really did anything with it. It was never Fielded. In very good condition. Asking $40obo.

All items are located in Hillsboro. Not looking for trades but who knows.

IMG_9068.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top