JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've decided to sell my Kiln. It's a Skutt model 1027 with a kiln sitter. I have the extra ring as well. This kiln belonged to a school, and was wired for 3 phase power. I converted it to single phase, which involved replacing the elements and the power cable. This means that the kiln has brand new elements! I've fired it to cone 04 twice since doing that. It's not in perfect shape, but it works well, and seems to fire evenly. I have a basic set of furniture that I will sell for considerably less than you'd need to spend anywhere. I will not sell the furniture by itself unless somebody buys the kiln without the furniture. $500 for the Kiln - $600 for the kiln with furniture.
I'm also selling my wheel - Shimpo RK2 - the Orange Shimpo! It works perfectly. I drilled and installed bat pins, which is a really nice addition. The wheel is $350 and includes a splash pan. I can deliver to within an hour of PDX for the cost of gas and a 6 pack of good beer.
If somebody is interested in the whole studio, I will include a very sturdy wedging table, and a work surface that the wheel nests in. For less than $1000 you could have a functional pottery studio. I could even be persuaded to help you set it up or offer a lesson on wheel throwing and firing - if you're just getting into the hobby.
I'm open to trade ideas.
IMG_2423.jpg IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

Last Edited:
Alright, so I've got a question for you.. Well a couple.
How large is the kiln? Ft x Ft?
Are you in a hurry to trade or sell?
Would you be interested in waiting to sell until august/september?
My wife would be overjoyed if I surprised her with this whole package, but we have 3trips coming up so I won't have enough $$ until august/september but 1000 seems like an incredible deal!
Let me know what you think!

@ZA_Survivalist -- send me a PM to talk about a deal. I'd be willing to work with you. Maybe you give me something to hold onto until August and I drop off the pottery equipment now. I'm not in a hurry, but I need to clear out the space.
Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top