JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

LAKEBAY, Wash. &#8211; One suspected home invasion robber is dead and four others may be wounded after the homeowner fought back and turned a gun on the intruders Thursday night. It happened around 8:30 p.m. near Tiedman Road and Herron Road. Pierce County Sheriff's Department spokesman Detective Ed Troyer says as many as five suspects broke into the home. The homeowner turned a gun on the suspects. Troyer says two of the suspects were shot. One died at the scene. Troyer says the other three may have been wounded because the sheriff's department received phone calls from other locations in the area from suspects claiming to have been shot. A woman at a nearby gas station said she heard as many as 15 gunshots. Deputies have closed off Tiedman Road at Herron Road. The Washington State Patrol says it is assisting the sheriff's department. KING 5 News is working to get more details on this developing story.

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

LAKEBAY, Wash. – One suspected home invasion robber is dead and four others may be wounded after the homeowner fought back and turned a gun on the intruders Thursday night. It happened around 8:30 p.m. near Tiedman Road and Herron Road. Pierce County Sheriff's Department spokesman Detective Ed Troyer says as many as five suspects broke into the home. The homeowner turned a gun on the suspects. Troyer says two of the suspects were shot. One died at the scene. Troyer says the other three may have been wounded because the sheriff's department received phone calls from other locations in the area from suspects claiming to have been shot. A woman at a nearby gas station said she heard as many as 15 gunshots. Deputies have closed off Tiedman Road at Herron Road. The Washington State Patrol says it is assisting the sheriff's department. KING 5 News is working to get more details on this developing story.

High cap mags FTW!

ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg

i haven't seen anywhere that the home owner's been charged, or that the police are excited about a "big bust," as one would expect. could be he was maintaining a perfectly legal grow operation.

and if so- more mother bubbleguming power to him. good job, tiger.

Some people must be in fantastic shape with all the exercise they get from jumping to conclusions.

This happened on Thursday with no follow up story of the homeowner being charged yet.
The article stated that that the suspects came from several communities across King County including Burien, White Center and Maple Valley.
Whatever went down they were ready for it and held off 6 guys.

There are a few legal growers getting robbed these days.
Risky business in my opinion. No one can know about it but people always blab.

I had a neighbor that grew for people as a provider.
He didn't smoke it and he didn't sell it to the general public, just to the few people that he was a provider for.
He didn't make any money at it he just liked to do it.

I found out after a couple years when I went over and he was tilling a bunch of scrap into the food garden.
What he considered scrap would give most potheads a heart attack.

I'm kinda curious how this plays out.

Some people must be in fantastic shape with all the exercise they get from jumping to conclusions.

This happened on Thursday with no follow up story of the homeowner being charged yet.
The article stated that that the suspects came from several communities across King County including Burien, White Center and Maple Valley.
Whatever went down they were ready for it and held off 6 guys.

According to a spokesperson the Pierce County sheriffs office, "They ( The homeowner) brought it upon themselves" and they are turning the whole thing over to the prosecutors office. From: The Seattle Times newspaper.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top