JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes it's a good girl with a gun. Here is a story you will not hear much about in the media.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.​
The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.​

Critical failure of the victim selection process on his part.

Sometimes it's a good girl with a gun. Here is a story you will not hear much about in the media.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.​
The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.​

Critical failure of the victim selection process on his part.
Copy cat losers

Copy cat losers
I noticed this article on copycats after Texas shooting FYI. I didn't read it all.

Also just saw this:

Last Edited:
"No charges will be filed against the woman"?

Situations like that, instead of them reporting that they generously would not be prosecuting a public hero, I keep waiting to see something like, "In light of outstanding heroism, and at great personal risk, we are awarding the woman with free ice cream for life." ;)

WELL done, Miss!!

Last Edited:
"No charges will be filed against the woman"?

Situations like that, instead of them reporting that they generously would not be prosecuting a public hero, I keep waiting to see something like, "In light of outstanding heroism, and at great personal risk, we are awarding the woman with free ice cream for life." ;)

WELL done, Miss!!
You know it would be great if local business people would announce hero's like this get a years worth of free or heavily discounted stuff. I would make a point of spending money at any business who did this. Like the one long ago here. Guy is heading in to pawn his gun to pay power bill. Walks up on armed robbery of shop. Stops robber. Owner of shop tells news he told the guy to keep his gun, he was paying his power bill for him. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top