JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got my ballot Friday and immediately marked Yes on 591 and NO on 594 (the only reason I voted no was because there was not a HELL NO option) and voted for the other candidates I knew I wanted to vote for however I wasn't sure on some of the judges and other positions so I had to do a bit of research. While voting I had this paranoid thought that I might vote for someone and on the opposite side have that correspond with a yes on 594. On the Snohomish ballot I have if you vote for Debra L Stephens in the Justice Position 7 race that vote matches up EXACTLY on the other side of the ballot for a YES on 594...

I tried looking up how ballots are counted in WA but couldn't find a solid answer. My concern is if it is done by machine and if people vote for Debra L Stephens then a machine might see the line from the other side of the page as a yes vote for 594. If you hold it up to the light that line would line up exactly so I'm just worried of the possibility of it marking people down incorrectly. Maybe I'm just too paranoid (probably) but I don't trust machines...

On another note relating to 594, Snohomish county prosecuting attorney Mark A. Rowe has publicly endorsed 594, unfortunately he is running un-apposed. I wrote someone in instead of voting for him.

I will be dropping my ballot off at the ballot box tomorrow!

I tried looking up how ballots are counted in WA but couldn't find a solid answer. My concern is if it is done by machine and if people vote for Debra L Stephens then a machine might see the line from the other side of the page as a yes vote for 594. If you hold it up to the light that line would line up exactly so I'm just worried of the possibility of it marking people down incorrectly. Maybe I'm just too paranoid (probably) but I don't trust machines...

The people who count the votes (or program the counting machines) decide everything. Joseph Stalin

:s0112:

Counting votes, let's see...

l=%2Fcmsmedia%2Ff0%2F81599537ed503a261938f94058cd96%2F31497FE_DA_Dividends425_DeflationSlideshow.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top