JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not really a drinker, but at times I will enjoy a cocktail or two if quality liquor is involved. A friend recently turned me on to Luksusowa. I was most impressed.

Luksusowa (Polish for Luxury) Vodka is produced in Poland by Polmos from strobrowa potatoes . Distilled in a triple distilled then filtered through charcoal (the best traditional vodka filtration).

This is one of the few vodkas made with potatoes - which contrary to popular prejudice (particularly vociferous among Russians for some reason) - is a premium ingredient for vodka. With about 1/3 less yield per kilo and a lot more prep work to ferment and distill, it makes for a difficult and expensive undertaking. Also people who suffer from Celiac's Disease (a genetic intolerance to gluten found in grains) will find this a welcome addition to the kinds of distilled spirits they can drink.
Best of all, no "hangover" what-so-ever. If you enjoy vodka, you may want to give this one a try. Perfect for the holidays. ;)

Excellent. Thanks!

There seems to be one of these things for just about everything important: guns, booze, and politics.

Are there more Northwest Communities I should know about?

The only bookmarks a married guy needs. :s0155:

9042305.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top