JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's cause Insleys a piece of trash. I can't even stand hearing him talk knowing he had got someone pulling some strings to allow him to do stuff in this state like spend 3 to 4 million of state funds for a personal state patrol detail while he made a fool of himself in front of the nation. The sooner we vote this trash out the sooner we can watch this state rid itself of other trash that follows. Environmental haha what a joke. Is it just me or do these people all congregate in some secret society where they plan the downfall of the rights of citizens.

That's cause Insleys a piece of trash. I can't even stand hearing him talk knowing he had got someone pulling some strings to allow him to do stuff in this state like spend 3 to 4 million of state funds for a personal state patrol detail while he made a fool of himself in front of the nation. The sooner we vote this trash out the sooner we can watch this state rid itself of other trash that follows. Environmental haha what a joke. Is it just me or do these people all congregate in some secret society where they plan the downfall of the rights of citizens.

The :s0136: illuminati. .worships from south facing north during sacrifice gatherings on a full moon :eek:

Hey, I live in Oregon and I feel your pain! We have "Dear Leader" Kate Brown and her flying monkeys in our state house constantly issuing exec orders or putting emergency clauses into bills. I'm for the peacful separation of right vs left. Let the major population centers go down the rabbit hole, but leave us God fearing, Bible believing, 2nd Amendment loving, politically incorrect Americans the hell alone!

I resent that! I worked for 25 at the VA, they do good work!
Union AFGE, pretty good.

Our local VA clinic tries hard. We have had some really good people (I made a good shooting buddy that was a counselor), and some mediocre. Problem is that they can't get M.D.s hardly ever, and the PA/NPs don't stay long. I am currently w/o a doc and they put me on Telehealth from Boise.... I don't like it.

Our local VA clinic tries hard. We have had some really good people (I made a good shooting buddy that was a counselor), and some mediocre. Problem is that they can't get M.D.s hardly ever, and the PA/NPs don't stay long. I am currently w/o a doc and they put me on Telehealth from Boise.... I don't like it.

Its getting hard to find a doc with a personality , looks like they have become corporate robots.

Hey, I live in Oregon and I feel your pain! We have "Dear Leader" Kate Brown and her flying monkeys in our state house constantly issuing exec orders or putting emergency clauses into bills. I'm for the peacful separation of right vs left. Let the major population centers go down the rabbit hole, but leave us God fearing, Bible believing, 2nd Amendment loving, politically incorrect Americans the hell alone!
remember Adolph and uncle Joe?

Well maybe this moment gives people another opportunity to improvise.
Like owning a small store and selling guns in another section in the store.
Frozen, deli, self defense, pharmacy, produce.

When we moved my folks from an assisted living facility to a nursing home in LaGrande, my dad ended up getting most of his significant medical care in Spokane and Boise. I had tried to help him apply for the VA's Aid & Assistance program, and even gone to veteran advocates in Vancouver and Wenatchee. The form was 20+ pages long and required all kinds of paper documentation. Was told it would likely be six months before we got a letter from the VA that they had received his application. Fortunately for dad [and me], a retired Navy Chief named Byron Whipple in LaGrande took it on; filled out the entire form on his computer, and hounded the VA every week until dad got the financial assistance about two months later. Some veterans brought him a plaque in honor of his WWII service a few hours before he died in 2016.

Dad's LCI re-provisioning off Siapan.
LCI 457 provisioning before Iwo Jima.jpg

He was a radioman on the lead LCI in this picture. You'll recognize Mt. Surabachi in the background.
view from LCI(G)-474 at Iwo Jima.jpg

Wonder if the news will blame this on Trump too? There was two morons who drank fish tank cleaner and the husband died. Wife ended up in hospital. News kept showing packets of the medicine for Malaria Trump mentioned. They never did show the real bottle the morons drank from showing it was for cleaning a fish tank. They then actually interviewed the moron who lived so she could blame Trump for her being a runner up Darwin Award winner.

Trump did not get anything wrong in this instance. He said that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine phosphate had promise for treatment of COVID.. After this couple drank the "fish tank cleaner" which apparently contained chloroquine phosphate, the press ran with the story that Trump didn't know what he was talking about because chloroquine phosphate is toxic and different from hydroxychloroquine. It is not. Chloroquine phosphate has been used as an anti-malarial for decades and is very safe when taken in prescribed dosages.

That this couple chose to drink their fish tank cleaner because it contained choroquine phosphate is totally on them.

I'm not happy with the way Trump is handing this pandemic, but I hate it when the press distorts the facts.

Yep Trump's fault. :rolleyes:

Homicide detectives investigate death of man who drank chloroquine

Last Edited:
If you wait to buy ammunition or a gun until you actually need it - it wont be there. These are items like insurance - buy it before you need it.

The whole Covid thing is a wet dream for these liberals in office. The chance to squeeze and put financial strain on any gun related industry with the excuse of safety and public health. I will never understand how they think they will find some backdoor method that is going to result in +300 million firearms being willingly turned in. I honestly think they are just squeezing the gun owners of America tighter and tighter until someday it is too much and explodes. I don't condone or wish harm or violence on anyone but people have their limits and when you keep chipping away their fundamental rights and trying to cage them in, you have to expect they are going to eventually push back when forced into a corner. I hope that doesn't come across as trying to incite anything, it is not intended as such.

The whole Covid thing is a wet dream for these liberals in office. The chance to squeeze and put financial strain on any gun related industry with the excuse of safety and public health. I will never understand how they think they will find some backdoor method that is going to result in +300 million firearms being willingly turned in. I honestly think they are just squeezing the gun owners of America tighter and tighter until someday it is too much and explodes. I don't condone or wish harm or violence on anyone but people have their limits and when you keep chipping away their fundamental rights and trying to cage them in, you have to expect they are going to eventually push back when forced into a corner. I hope that doesn't come across as trying to incite anything, it is not intended as such.
Tin-foil hat be darned:

I have always thought and brought up in private discussions that the intended consequences of gun stores not being deemed essential was to drive them out of business.
Businesses still own taxes , even while closed.
The bright side it that it isn't enforced

it's my belief that it won't be, because as soon as universal background checks are required (like they are) and the only means to legally buy or transfer a firearm is removed, the whole universal background check, training requirements and firearm licensing requirements could get tossed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top