JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder if the new will blame this on Trump too? There was two morons who drank fish tank cleaner and the husband died. Wife ended up in hospital. News kept showing packets of the medicine for Malaria Trump mentioned. They never did show the real bottle the morons drank from showing it was for cleaning a fish tank. They then actually interviewed the moron who lived so she could blame Trump for her being a runner up Darwin Award winner.
Like they say, nature has ways of cleaning out the gene pool.

I'm tempted to post something mean, but I have to remember it's their gubmint, not the people of Iran...
I feel so sorry for the innocent Iranian people who have to live with the totalitarian regime they have. My hope for them is that this might lead to regime change down the road.

They then actually interviewed the moron who lived so she could blame Trump for her being a runner up Darwin Award winner
... which is exactly what she did.
The amazing part of it is:
NOT that she and her husband are/were incredibly stupid.
NOT that she blames Trump.
It's that the legacy media RAN with her story as if the "advice" of a woman who drank fish tank delouser (or whatever) has anything legitimate to add to the conversation. Nobody ever refuted her claim that "Trump and his buddies" told her it was okay. He didn't and it's too stupid to even be comprehended.

I can't work up any pity. Even if I knew her (and her late husband) to be normally rational people the best spin I could possibly muster would be something like, "They must have been extremely desperate...".

Like they say, nature has ways of cleaning out the gene pool.

At the same time, this was entirely predictable - officials, whomever they are, should keep their mouth shut about things they know nothing about - because:

1) They almost invariably get it wrong
2) There are idiots out there that will believe them
3) There are even idiots that will do stuff like the couple did.

I feel so sorry for the innocent Iranian people who have to live with the totalitarian regime they have. My hope for them is that this might lead to regime change down the road.

I don't want to get too deep into non-firearms politics, just let me say don't hold yer breath. We have waited for other groups of people to rise up and overthrow oppressive regimes. It rarely happens because the price is blood and death. Most don't want it bad enough. But because or our own Revolutionary War, we tend to lean that way. At least Patriots do... ;)

What torques me out are these elected officials that were voted in to work for us calling themselves our "leaders". And sadly enough, the sheeple refer to them as our leaders. So when our elected officials, whom work for us, tell us that our rights will be compromised, diminished, ignored… well then, it's time for our own regime change, Iran be damned.

Yeah, golfers stay distant but.....there's a little cup at the end of every hole that has a lot of action from all players. Real safe, lol, there's probably enough residual fertilizer to kill all bacteria and viruses now that I think about it.

At the same time, this was entirely predictable - officials, whomever they are, should keep their mouth shut about things they know nothing about - because:

They said that there is anecdotal evidence that hydroxychloroquin may be helpful. It is a medicine prescribed by medical professionals and dosed in milligrams.
What she took (and her husband) is not that... it's not even close. It's less close than H20 is to H202... one sustains life, the other kills you outright.
There is not "blame enough to go around" on this one. There were no misleading or untrue statements made by the administration in this case.
That people will do something incredibly stupid is predictable but adults can't parse everything to that degree. If it wasn't these two it would have been someone drinking bleach or pool cleaner because it says "chlorine" on it.

Trump did not get anything wrong in this instance. He said that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine phosphate had promise for treatment of COVID.. After this couple drank the "fish tank cleaner" which apparently contained chloroquine phosphate, the press ran with the story that Trump didn't know what he was talking about because chloroquine phosphate is toxic and different from hydroxychloroquine. It is not. Chloroquine phosphate has been used as an anti-malarial for decades and is very safe when taken in prescribed dosages.

That this couple chose to drink their fish tank cleaner because it contained choroquine phosphate is totally on them.

I'm not happy with the way Trump is handing this pandemic, but I hate it when the press distorts the facts.

Last Edited:
Trump did not get anything wrong in this instance. He said that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine phosphate had promise for treatment of COVID.. After this couple drank the "fish tank cleaner" which apparently contained chloroquine phosphate, the press ran with the story that Trump didn't know what he was talking about because chloroquine phosphate is toxic and different from hydroxychloroquine. It is not. Chloroquine phosphate has been used as an anti-malarial for decades and is very safe when taken in prescribed dosages.

That this couple chose to drink their fish tank cleaner because it contained choroquine phospahte is totally on them.

I'm not happy with the way Trump is handing this pandemic, but I hate it when the press distorts the facts.

I agree with you man.
Pot shops open, liquor stores open, gun stores closed (or talked about being forcefully closed soon).. it does make you think. Power grabs and "emergency" clauses testing the waters for what the sheepish masses will and will not allow to happen..

But it also lets you know the problem really isnt that bad if pot shops and liquor stores are still open. If those close, then there will be some validity to the panic.

I've been hearing about government officials in some cities, classifying gun stores as "non essential" businesses during the Corona virus. However, they have deemed marijuana dispensaries as essential. While I realize the tax revenue issue behind these decisions, it seems to me there's something more nefarious going on here but then, we lose the most liberty during real or manufactured "emergencies." Thoughts?
Dispensaries "fill" medical marijuana prescriptions and qualify as "essential".
Pawn shops qualify as banking establishments and are "essential"

Enterprising gun store owners might need to adopt an additional business maybe a mini mart to qualify as essential

That people will do something incredibly stupid is predictable but adults can't parse everything to that degree. If it wasn't these two it would have been someone drinking bleach or pool cleaner because it says "chlorine" on it.

Some dip____ in Iran wrote that Methanol would cure it. 100 (300?) dead already... now I suppose that will happen here too. And who will the blamers blame in the blame game that MSM seems to love as well as some of those here.

Last Edited:
I agree with you man.
Pot shops open, liquor stores open, gun stores closed (or talked about being forcefully closed soon).. it does make you think. Power grabs and "emergency" clauses testing the waters for what the sheepish masses will and will not allow to happen..

But it also lets you know the problem really isnt that bad if pot shops and liquor stores are still open. If those close, then there will be some validity to the panic.
Vices are often the last to be sacrificed in troubled times. Luckily, my main vice is gunpowder. But is it really a vice?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top