JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
@Joe Link,

I've been running into an issue the past few days where I go to post a reply on a thread and when I hit the "post reply" button, nothing happens. I can press it over and over and nothing. What I have done to work around this is to copy the text of my own reply, refresh the page, then paste and try a second time - it always works when I do this.

There is no pattern to this - it has happened on a laptop and a mobile device and it is inconsistent. I can think of no other patterns that appear with this. It's happened to me 3 times this morning already.

Yes, but I seem to have isolated it strictly to my work computer - I thought it had happened on the iPad too - but haven't seen it since. Must be a network issue on my end. No idea what that would be.

Some kind of company security setting sounds like...

Possibly, though this site is not blocked, never has been. Everything else works fine, and up until a little over a week ago, this wasn't happening. Not a big deal as I can still post, just may take an extra step to do it. At least I'm fortunate that my job allows the freedom to pop in throughout the day.

The network wonks did something like this to our machines when I was working at Safeco. Messed up the forums, this reminded me of that, have no idea what it was they did, and it happened all of a sudden, just like yours.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top