Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Potential Issue Posts not Posting

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by etrain16, Jun 6, 2016.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

@Joe Link,

I've been running into an issue the past few days where I go to post a reply on a thread and when I hit the "post reply" button, nothing happens. I can press it over and over and nothing. What I have done to work around this is to copy the text of my own reply, refresh the page, then paste and try a second time - it always works when I do this.

There is no pattern to this - it has happened on a laptop and a mobile device and it is inconsistent. I can think of no other patterns that appear with this. It's happened to me 3 times this morning already.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

@etrain16 thanks for report. Anyone else seen this happening?

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

4. etrain16

Yes, but I seem to have isolated it strictly to my work computer - I thought it had happened on the iPad too - but haven't seen it since. Must be a network issue on my end. No idea what that would be.

5. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Some kind of company security setting sounds like...

6. etrain16

Possibly, though this site is not blocked, never has been. Everything else works fine, and up until a little over a week ago, this wasn't happening. Not a big deal as I can still post, just may take an extra step to do it. At least I'm fortunate that my job allows the freedom to pop in throughout the day.

7. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

The network wonks did something like this to our machines when I was working at Safeco. Messed up the forums, this reminded me of that, have no idea what it was they did, and it happened all of a sudden, just like yours.

etrain16 likes this.
  8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Um........etrain. Some of us had a meeting. And......we think you're getting too many likes! So.......we bubblegummed up your account! Sorry.:cool:

Mikej likes this.