JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not your sandbox, your just playing in it...

Tossing censorship or other such words around cuz your bottom hurt doesn't help your case, it just makes it look like you are throwing a tantrum.

If you really had an issue you'd take it up with @Joe Link and not make a public spectical about it.

In a lot of pain so my generally happy demeanor is gone currently.
My point is I was asking a SPECIFIC question. That's totally different than where my post was moved to. My feelings don't ever get hurt. Just annoying. Cause now my question was never answered.

A couple months ago a mod changed the title to my Hi-Power thread to The Hi-Power Has Been Discontinued.. after it had been there being enjoyed and used for years.. and hasn't been changed back after my numerous protests.. at least I think it's still like that.. I'm so disgusted I've just resigned myself to write it off and won't bother with that thread any longer.

Ya first time I saw this procedure I thought how odd, are they just telling you how you should have postedo_O Then I realize it's more like the janitor comming in and straightening out the office to help get the office folks thinking right.:D:D:eek:

A couple months ago a mod changed the title to my Hi-Power thread to The Hi-Power Has Been Discontinued.. after it had been there being enjoyed and used for years.. and hasn't been changed back after my numerous protests.. at least I think it's still like that.. I'm so disgusted I've just resigned myself to write it off and won't bother with that thread any longer.
Translation :
Your snarkiness has come home to roost.

:p

This thread could go 5 stars
o_O

My point is I was asking a SPECIFIC question. That's totally different than where my post was moved to. My feelings don't ever get hurt. Just annoying. Cause now my question was never answered.

Then start a private conversation with @Kruejl and ask him. If he can't answer it then he can send it to the top.

Why involve the whole forum when all your getting is people with a beef or a humorous comment.

I'm feeling contentious so I'll remove myself from this thread.

I wonder if folks understand how important posters hold their post, I think not or they wouldn't be moved around and changed so much. When the thread is removed it's like telling folks to just shut up. When it's moved its' more like you dont' belong here and then guys have to hunt up where it's moved to.

I am not complaining, it's just the way the place does things. A big sticky thread explain moving threads would stop hurt feelings and would give moderators a break from putting up with folks like me.:D

Therapeutic Printable Mod Target
49eb6579e128689df3556c032ad9c660--shooting-targets-bricks.jpg

A big sticky thread explain moving threads would stop hurt feelings

No one seems to read the stickied threads that are already there or this place would be way smoother and user friendly.

There are signs for the public ALL over at my work. You would think 99% of people are illiterate if you based their actions vs what the signs say - there are even pictures:rolleyes:.

No one seems to read the stickied threads that are already there or this place would be way smoother and user friendly.

There are signs for the public ALL over at my work. You would think 99% of people are illiterate if you based their actions vs what the signs say - there are even pictures:rolleyes:.

At least the poor moderator could refer the complaint to the sticky and get jerks like me off their back:D I have not been here that long and it took a while to figure out how they run the place. Moderators should be here for fun and not dealing with irate posters because the post was moved or pulled. If they want a truly friendly place then they should organize to take the hard feelings out. Just opiniono_O

:rolleyes: I'm really starting to wonder if the Mods shouldn't just move this thread to the "Nursery".:rolleyes:

I'll repeat myself one more time. The point of this post wasn't to convey my feelings getting hurt. I grew up in North Philly, otherwise known as the "badlands". My feelings don't get hurt. Ever. I was ANNOYED (difference) because my original question in the original post wasn't a general "wudda gonna do if the ban passes". I already know the answer to that question. My question was where are you going to shoot your ARs (and other assault weapons as they call it) if you decided NOT to bend over the barrel and submit. Which lets be honest, most aren't gonna do. Only a small %age are going to be square and scared enough to keep their God givin right to whatever firearm you deem fit to protect yourself and your family. Hopefully this makes more sense. I'm not a liberal. So no, I don't need a safe space. Nor do my theads. No offense taken either way though. We are all family here. Aren't we?

In the Grand Scheme of Things having a thread moved is a pretty good problem to have.
I spent an inordinate amount of time this AM explaining to a carp how I wanted something done.
He still screwed it up....badly.
I was really P-O'ed.
But it was an easy fix....now I'm over it.

Life is short....get over the little schitt and move on.

Moving it to the correct forum is one thing.

Burying it in a different thread altogether is something else entirely.
You drop it into a situation where there could be as many as 5 different conversations already taking place between previous thread participants.
As a result, your inquiry goes nowhere and gets few if any responses.

That's my take anyway.
It's not a practice I agree with, much less support.

Community Rules

Technically, this whole thread breaks Rule #7. I should have just deleted it and moved on. But I tried to explain why and where the thread was merged. It's part of the job to enforce rules and use my best judgement. When you guys are all moderators on a gun forum, you can moderate the way you see fit. Until then, I'll keep doing what I do.

Don't be surprised if this thread goes away at some point, as there are more mods than just me and one is bound to cite Rule #7.

Ya first time I saw this procedure I thought how odd, are they just telling you how you should have postedo_O Then I realize it's more like the janitor comming in and straightening out the office to help get the office folks thinking right.:D:D:eek:
Yeabut after years of it existing just fine prior?
And how many other guns have their own threads (a lot).. that have been discontinued.. THAT DON'T SAY "DISCONTINUED" IN THE FREAKING TITLE?

none
feh

And how many other guns have their own threads (a lot).. that have been discontinued.. THAT DON'T SAY "DISCONTINUED" IN THE FREAKING TITLE?

none
feh

Convo me the thread and what you want the title to be. I'll fix it ASAP. Or should I say censor it? :rolleyes:

Some of the individual forums see little traffic and it makes more sense sometimes to post under General Firearm discussion, especially if I need some help with a problem.

none
feh

I truly don't think they understand folks feel ownership of their threads just as much as they feel ownership of their guns. Since this thread will be deleted there won't be much hope for change so best we just live with it.:D

My power bill was larger then last month, thought this was the beotch and moan thread , I run my own sites my own way, don,t like how it's run here put out and build your own is always and option. NWFA should really abide to all 35k memes and their sensitive feelings.....sarcasm alert

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top