JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night I started a thread called "where you gonna do your thang" about where you gonna go shoot if the ban goes through. This was a SPECIFIC question of hypotheticals (of course). Well my thread was "moved" to the generic thread "what will you do if proposition (what ever the number is) goes through". Kind of odd. Seems like a tiptoe to me. I guess authoritarianism is spreading everywhere now.

Last night I started a thread called "where you gonna do your thang" about where you gonna go shoot if the ban goes through. This was a SPECIFIC question of hypotheticals (of course). Well my thread was "moved" to the generic thread "what will you do if proposition (what ever the number is) goes through". Kind of odd. Seems like a tiptoe to me. I guess authoritarianism is spreading everywhere now.

Thread moving used to bug me too; taking such a thing personal (or not) is a choice we all can make.

An earlier thread being moved into a later thread can hurt the ego sometimes....:confused:

And being a "supporting member" of NWFA shouldn't change anything, but too-few guarantees exist when dealing with humans...

I'd say to anyone affected by the actions of mods; try not to take their actions (or inactions) personal. If the actions are in fact some kind of a sedistic vendetta; people are allowed to do many things; like stop visiting NWFA.

It's not your sandbox, your just playing in it...

Tossing censorship or other such words around cuz your bottom hurt doesn't help your case, it just makes it look like you are throwing a tantrum.

If you really had an issue you'd take it up with @Joe Link and not make a public spectical about it.

In a lot of pain so my generally happy demeanor is gone currently.

I merged your thread with another one that has the same topic. Standard practice when multiple threads exist on the same topic.

Priorities.
Moving threads take precedence over ensuring the close of dead classified threads.:rolleyes:
Ours is not to reason why, you must accept or say goodbye.:p

I've seen classifieds that are well over a year old that are for a firearm that is still for sale. If the OP doesn't update the thread, how are we supposed to know if the ad is dead or still open?:rolleyes:

Merging threads isn't censoring. None of the content was removed. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Fake book does the same thing, put it where nobody will read it.:D It's all good guys, it's your show but the first amendment also protects the second Amendment and you should be just as careful with our rights to speech as you are with gun rights.

Fake book does the same thing, put it where nobody will read it.:D It's all good guys, it's your show but the first amendment also protects the second Amendment and you should be just as careful with our rights to speech as you are with gun rights.

You really should take off your tinfoil hat. It was merged into a thread with the same topic, under firearm legislation. It wasn't put "where nobody will read it". :rolleyes:

:D I am not the first person that comments on how the post get moved or pulled so the tin foil hat comment isn't cool. I better go find a safe space cause my feelings are hurt you big old bully.:s0140:

A couple months ago a mod changed the title to my Hi-Power thread to The Hi-Power Has Been Discontinued.. after it had been there being enjoyed and used for years.. and hasn't been changed back after my numerous protests.. at least I think it's still like that.. I'm so disgusted I've just resigned myself to write it off and won't bother with that thread any longer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top