JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm pretty new here too! But, I am smart enough to realize that most posts that have had no response for over two months are essentially dead. Why post to these threads asking "is this still available?", bringing them back to the top of the forum causing us all to read them. If the OP really wanted to sell it he would have "bumped" it back to the top of the furum.

Give us all a break and just send the OP(original poster) a PM(private message), rather than clutter up the place with a bunch of old stuff. Just maybe you will get lucky, but please show a little consideration for us who don't want to be a witness to your scavenging techniques. In other words "your momma don't work here, so don't make a mess and keep the place clean"

just my 2 cents

added:
After some thought I suppose the OP is also just as responsible as anyone for not closing the thread and allowing his (or Her) Dead Thread to be pulled back to the top.

Quite often those items are still available, and a poster who asks about them does us all a service by bringing that fact to our attention.

Threads more than four or five months old are a different story... :s0114:

in the short time I have been here, I have seen posts over a year old dredged up.

if it is still available, keep it a secret and buy it. get the jump on all of us

I wish i had the luxury of worrying about what other people did on a web page.... Wow.

If that was my big problem of the day iI wouldnt know what to do with myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top