JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not at all. Buy some guns. It's cool. Ammo is cool. Holsters are cool. Scopes too. If loving all that is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Agreed!

And, welcome - good luck on your quest to buy guns :s0155:

Certainly not wrong and you may even be able to trade your tomahawk for one.

Hey Boss, I hope that by this comment that you know the "Kid".

What a way to start off a "hello" from someone new.....

Welcome and have fun looking, searching, buying, selling, etc.....

I try to be a responsible forum user; posting useful info, well thought out opinion, or a witty humorism. And thanks for looking out for me AMT, I have a pretty thick skin on the internet. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top