Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Posting in Wa classified section

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Simplejack, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Simplejack

Simplejack Snohomish County, Wa Member

When trying to make a post in the classified section, I can't make a post in the Wa only section. It only allows me to post in the general section of the category I'm trying to post in? The make a new post button isn't even there when I click on Washington.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Ah, this is a common issue. The state-specific links below the sections are only for search purposes, not for posting. You'll need to go into the section where you want to post, such as Handgun Classifieds, and use the state prefix. This will specify which state(s) you're looking to use.

3. Simplejack

I was thinking that too, but when i go to the Wa section to view my listing, my listing isn't even showing up there.

4. Simplejack

ok nevermind, I see it now. It must have been delayed from when I first posted it :) Thanks for your help :) or my eyes just didn't see it for whatever reason :p