JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Home is Corbett. Portland is where I live, and have since I came back. Can't afford property or a house out there, and don't want to live at my moms. Maybe it would have been a better choice, but, when I moved back here I had $1.80 in change and a half pack of smokes other than my clothes and skateboard, after I bought my greyhound ticket. So I needed to be somewhere close to friends and relatives to help me get resituated.

Home is Corbett. Portland is where I live, and have since I came back. Can't afford property or a house out there, and don't want to live at my moms. Maybe it would have been a better choice, but, when I moved back here I had $1.80 in change and a half pack of smokes other than my clothes and skateboard, after I bought my greyhound ticket. So I needed to be somewhere close to friends and relatives to help me get resituated.
Yeah man.
That origin story just earned you free steaks if you're ever in my AO.

Skate or die!

Yeah man.
That origin story just earned you free steaks if you're ever in my AO.

Skate or die!
If I ever get to take you up on that, I'll tell you the rest of that story, and a few other good ones that contribute to the origin. I'd hope to hear some from you as well.
I used to take the greyhound a lot. I'd buy the Ameripass for 200 bucks and go anywhere in the continental u.s. for 30 days. Greyhound trips are always good for stories. Once I saw a very young cop mace himself in his open mouth while trying to wrestle a suspect, and then pull his pistol and wave it around blindly while screaming for the guy to get down. He didn't and ran off.
We can continue in PM so I don't drift the thread any further.

Good luck OP!
Where are you moving?

If I ever get to take you up on that, I'll tell you the rest of that story, and a few other good ones that contribute to the origin. I'd hope to hear some from you as well.
I used to take the greyhound a lot. I'd buy the Ameripass for 200 bucks and go anywhere in the continental u.s. for 30 days. Greyhound trips are always good for stories. Once I saw a very young cop mace himself in his open mouth while trying to wrestle a suspect, and then pull his pistol and wave it around blindly while screaming for the guy to get down. He didn't and ran off.
We can continue in PM so I don't drift the thread any further.

Good luck OP!
Where are you moving?
Michigan or Ohio near my wife's family. We can't afford a home here and we're done renting. Work is dried up and we'd rather pay 12 hundred a month in mortgage than 18 hundred in rent

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top