Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

posting an ad for a gun?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by kej556, Sep 26, 2011.

1. kej556

kej556 Beaverton Oregon New Member

Hi out there... So I'm thinking about selling some guns.. Not sure how to post one..? Any ideas how to place an ad... I know, I know, I need to spend more time on here... Help would be great. Thanks

2. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Go to the classifieds section. It's at the bottom of the forum right above the chat box. It's also broken down into handguns or rifles/shotguns too. Once you're in the section you want just read some of the rules on posting. Goidluck

3. kej556

kej556 Beaverton Oregon New Member

Hey Thanks for getting back.. So I read all the rules and checked the boxes.. But is there a link for posting...? Been looking for a while and coming up empty...

4. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

At the top left of the page right under the supporting vendor banners there is a blue box that says post new thread. Just click that.

5. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Well if you go to either the handgun or rifles section there should be a post new thread button at the very top. If you do not see it then you might have to contact one of the admins since some people are also having that problem