JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I've been swamped, so right now I'm going to just post a link to my ebay store. If you don't want to go the ebay route, I can send you my address and you can send a check or money order. Or heck, you can just swing by and pay in person (I'm in Hillsboro). I have more posters than are listed, so post any wants or suggestions you have. Here ya go:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mil-Posters
Also, MY AK47, SKS, AND DRAGUNOV POSTERS ON BOND PAPER LOOK FAR BETTER THAN THE ONES IN THE PICS ON EBAY!!! I improved them, but haven't updated the pictures. Anybody who saw my posters at the Gun Show can attest to the quality.

Here are some pics:

"But what if we had a war and EVERYBODY came?"
-The Far Side

I have others, but most are just variations on what I have available on ebay. I have some FN FAL stuff that I can sell, as well as some BAR posters. I even have some posters of a T-72 tank, BMP-1, and a MiG. Now that you got me thinking, I have a ton of stuff that isn't posted yet. Just ask and I will let you know if I have something.

Nathan

Yep, that was me.

Nathan

You gave me a small postcard sized photo at the show a few months back, you said it was your first time at the show, and you would continue if it worked out for you.
Seems it has, yes?

I wondered what happened, I'll have to get some of those for Christmas presents, do you have a website yet?

Ahhhh....the "If Tomorrow War" postcards. Circa 1938, that poster was meant to prepare the Soviet peasants for war. I have plenty of those left, but they weren't popular enough to sell on ebay any more. Now I just send them out for free with my Mosin patches. I've always thought that they would make great Christmas cards. If you want some, let me know, I will sell them for cheap in bulk.

I do have a website, though it hasn't been updated in a while, and only has the Soviet stuff on it. It's www.sovietpropaganda.net. Feel free to order though the site, everything there is always available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top