Posters!!!Posters!!!Posters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Well, I've been swamped, so right now I'm going to just post a link to my ebay store. If you don't want to go the ebay route, I can send you my address and you can send a check or money order. Or heck, you can just swing by and pay in person (I'm in Hillsboro). I have more posters than are listed, so post any wants or suggestions you have. Here ya go:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mil-Posters
Also, MY AK47, SKS, AND DRAGUNOV POSTERS ON BOND PAPER LOOK FAR BETTER THAN THE ONES IN THE PICS ON EBAY!!! I improved them, but haven't updated the pictures. Anybody who saw my posters at the Gun Show can attest to the quality.

Here are some pics:

"But what if we had a war and EVERYBODY came?"
-The Far Side

OP
PosterGuy
Reactions
I have others, but most are just variations on what I have available on ebay. I have some FN FAL stuff that I can sell, as well as some BAR posters. I even have some posters of a T-72 tank, BMP-1, and a MiG. Now that you got me thinking, I have a ton of stuff that isn't posted yet. Just ask and I will let you know if I have something.

Nathan

Reactions
Yep, that was me.

Nathan
You gave me a small postcard sized photo at the show a few months back, you said it was your first time at the show, and you would continue if it worked out for you.
Seems it has, yes?

I wondered what happened, I'll have to get some of those for Christmas presents, do you have a website yet?

OP
PosterGuy
Reactions
Ahhhh....the "If Tomorrow War" postcards. Circa 1938, that poster was meant to prepare the Soviet peasants for war. I have plenty of those left, but they weren't popular enough to sell on ebay any more. Now I just send them out for free with my Mosin patches. I've always thought that they would make great Christmas cards. If you want some, let me know, I will sell them for cheap in bulk.

I do have a website, though it hasn't been updated in a while, and only has the Soviet stuff on it. It's www.sovietpropaganda.net. Feel free to order though the site, everything there is always available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom