JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you first have to acknowledge the fact that all gun laws are unconstitutional even if some stupid lawyer in a robe says otherwise and then you have to decide if you're willing to risk the issues of not following the unconstitutional rule.

Tyranny could be described by something the government is allowed to do that you are not.

Considering that this happened at the Recruiter's office (awhile back).

Gun_free_zone.jpg

Yup.

etinnolvedyoulvehece-let-me-check-the-gun-51305096.png

Aloha, Mark

Yup.....the firing took place from the outside.

But I think you missed the point of "SIGNS" in context with the meme.

Aloha, Mark
You don't need to worry though, the individual that was turning into a felon for numerous other reasons wasn't breaking the law of "no firearms in this facility".

Must be the fault of those signs?

Aloha, Mark

PS....more info on the picture in Post #28. IIRC it was from this incident.

Side note.
In 2007, he traveled to Yemen, where Islamic extremists are known to seek sanctuary. He overstayed his visa and was deported back to the U.S.
Rrrrright...... while we can't even get our act together to expel illegals in the USA.

Last Edited:
We encountered these signs when we were In Skagway Alaska. It in a museum and park rangers set the displays up. I was not carry since I was on a cruise ship.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top