JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all this crazy weather, I'm sure some of you have some beautiful photos. Post em here :s0155:

Attached are a few Jenny and I took today.

Snow Day 001.jpg

Snow Day 002.jpg

Snow Day 003.jpg

Snow Day 004.jpg

Snow Day 005.jpg

Greetings from the high country!

All is well here. Been snowing much, and shoveling much, but am able to say we are all healthy and in good spirits!

Great news to report, we have been nominated for the prestigious "Igloo" award.
Not sure if we will win, but I think with a few more flurries, we should make the finals!

We have been reduced to traveling either by snowmobile or dog sled.

Bo, the drug dog, has seen more snow than he will ever find in his lifetime, but is not keen on the idea of pulling a sled.
As long as the gas supply holds out, we should be fine. Me thinks the gas will last much longer than Bo does!

Well that's it for now. Hope this will all find you in good health, and have a Merry Christmas! Will see you in the spring!

P.S. Please send T.P. and fruit, am running low on both.

bohouse.jpg

I hope so.. Because what you don't see in that pic..is me trying to pry my gas-filler door open..the broken windshield from a chunk of ice..or the fact that my son is holding his door shut..because the latch is frozen..lol..:s0114:

I hope so.. Because what you don't see in that pic..is me trying to pry my gas-filler door open..the broken windshield from a chunk of ice..or the fact that my son is holding his door shut..because the latch is frozen..lol..:s0114:

:s0114:

I had only 2 of those problems. Windshield crack, and passenger door latch froze after opening. I also had a quarter-inch layer of ice on my car after it got stuck in downtown portland without chains. Well after spending the next 5 hours getting chains and getting back to the car and having put them on, i couldn't get the ice scraped off the windows and had no water or anything to get it out of the keyhole...

... i ended up peeing on my car. Worked like a charm :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads