Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Post Your Favorite Cyber Monday Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

arakboss

Reactions
I'll start with this: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/ammunition-ammo-for-hunting-shooting-sports/rifle-ammo-hunting-shooting-sports/federal-power-shok-rifle-ammo/p/p6069

Some calibers of federal power-shok ammo are running at $9.99 a box. There is a $5 per box rebate will will bring the cost of this ammo down to $.25 a round.

10% gift cards from raise will knock off another nickle per round using code CYBER

Edit: I think this Sportsman's deal ends tonight but is currently still active as of 10pm

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
A

arakboss

Reactions
Cabela's online is running some of the Federal Black Pack ammo at $42.49 but there is a $20 haz mat charge and they won't ship to store. I tried getting store to price match online price and they would not. Somebody else may have better luck than I did. You could use raise discount gift cards to save about 18% using code CYBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online