JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my PIT Lemme best dog i know or have ever had he is also a formally abused dog that i took/saved from a crackhead. If im ever having a bad day hes always there to cheer me up with his giant smile and cow sized tounge also his big hugs. I will never own another breed of dog again its pitbulls for life!!!!!!!!:s0155:

Mabel...whose full name is Mabel Ann Mosey. Can anyone figure out the gun connection? :)

Mabel12.jpg

Sam...whose full name is Samuel Mandrake Barnyard. I dare anyone to figure that one out. :D

Sam.jpg

Here are a few random pics of them both.

Napping.jpg

PugProfile.jpg

PugUgly.jpg

Margaret 1993-2005...full name Tequila Margarita Chiquita ...because those were the only spanish words I knew. :)

She left us 4 years ago and I still miss her every day. She was 3.5 lbs of poor love and attitude. She was the queen of the house.

Margaret.jpg

Marc Antony 1993-2008...full name Marc Antony Warner Capo-canis.

He was my constant companion. he was the gentlest dog I ever knew. True to his namesake, he even took in a stray kitten and carried it around by the neck like he was it's mother and cared for it until the day he died. Losing him was like losing my closest friend. :(

MA2.jpg

Happy looking dogs their PP, Makes me happy inside to see dogs that have good homes. Nothing like a good dog at your side guess thats why there mans best friend....

Thats the only downside about pets.....Last month My cat Taren past away.

just got a Golden about a month ago. She's 15 weeks old now, growing fast

Be prepared for many happy years there.

Here's my girl.
First, the "I don't know who peed on the carpet, must have been the cat", pose;
IMG_1296.jpg

A little older with HER kitty;
snuggles.jpg

Trying to be fierce (which doesnt work on a Golden);
warning.jpg

And of course, a Golden in her natural habitat (no, not the snow, just anywhere where she can find sticks to chase and chew on);
IMG_1429_3.jpg

Trying to be fierce (which doesnt work on a Golden);
if you think they are bad at it, take a look at what that same act looks like from a Pug. This one was snapped as I was about to be mauled by a killer Pug that likes to hide in the hall bath and attack anything that strays too close. Luckily I managed to escape with my life. :)

MabelAttack.jpg

my evil dog...

she's been in the family for 14 years... and runs the house... And don't come anywhere near the house... she's a real b@%#h... if she doesn't know you...

she is half german shepherd and half boxer... and pure spoiled...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

My dog's name is Jake. He is two years old this month and is half black lab/half pitbull and as "needs2hunt" said....Pure spoiled! I have always heard the saying "a dog is a man's best friend" and I never believed it before I got Jake, but let me tell you.. I am a believer now!

He sleeps on my bed more than I do...

Here he is during our nasty 2008 winter storm
s3dfgy.jpg
Here Jake is with his girlfriend- our friends dog "Hope"
2nu21vq.jpg

And I just that I would throw in the other kids too even though there not dogs..

Here is Macy Gray named after the singer
2urw939.jpg
and here is Roxy not sure how the wife came up with that one... but she did...
212ebrn.jpg

And thats the family, besides my better half of course.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top