JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bosco in the snow
IMG_0127.jpg

My dog's name is Jake. He is two years old this month and is half black lab/half pitbull and as "needs2hunt" said....Pure spoiled! I have always heard the saying "a dog is a man's best friend" and I never believed it before I got Jake, but let me tell you.. I am a believer now!

He sleeps on my bed more than I do...
53vhx0.jpg

Yes pits are known to be bed hogs, mine has taken over one side of the bed and has claimed my favorite fleece blanket as his own sense rescuing him. You have to spoil them but their MUST be rules... I found him 2 weeks after my Dad passed away and i can say without him the last 2 1/2 years probably would have killed me. My Father was my Hunting and Fishing buddy, my best friend but most of all my hero..So in a way me and the pup both needed each-other. If you have the room and time saving a dog will enrich your life for many years to come. From the dog that first came home with me to the dog he is now, words cant express the change it will make in a dog with a good house good food and plenty of love And a strict schedule and rules.

Here is my 5 year old Red Nose Pit, doing what she does best: getting in every photo!

She too, is a bed hog, and a lap dog, and a seat stealer! I usually end up waking as I'm about ready to fall off the edge of my bed! At least she keeps herself between me and the bedroom door.

Great company though and her bark scares everyone who knocks, rings the door bell or comes in uninvited! Great with my nephew and she absolutely LOVES her Chuck-It! As in LIVES FOR IT!

Too bad they have a bad rap. I've never met a Pit I didn't like.

IMG_6746-1.jpg
IMG_7123-2.jpg

Not me. Puppies are cute but I prefer to get a 1 year old rescue and by pass some of the chewing on furniture, electric cords, shoes, etc.

I hear that...

fortunately I got lucky and don't have to deal with too much of that. She listens really well for her age. I'm not gonna lie, I've bought alot of pig ears though

Another thing about training them young is that I don't have to break her of any learned bad habbits.

Yes it is always nice to start fresh, i got my dog at 1 and now hes 3 But ive known him sence he came out of the *****. He wasnt breathing and was still covered in nasty, so the owner of the ***** took the plecenta of and wiped it a little then gave him mouth to mouth. When he was really small i thought he was ******ed and he had a lazy eye:) When i stole him (from a crackhead that ive known sence childhood) he was under weight his coat had no shine and he was mean as **** with really big teeth. But he plays with toddlers now and babys all the time hes good with old people now and is always the best behaved dog on our walks And its nice everyone gets out of our way on walks or when he is pulling me on my bike full speed gears maxed straight balls to the walls.

Hey ***** isnt a cuss word its a female dog?????

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top