JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1593553289470.png

You're gonna wanna take out the front sight then bend the lip over the roll pin a bit. The only thing putting pressure on it to keep it from flopping around is the front sight post.
Seems pretty solid to me? Pin doesn't move, nor the front sight?

On a lot of them once the front sight is adjusted the front sight ends up loose, as the only thing keeping it from rattling was the front sight post.
Interesting. Never heard about that when I started looking at them. I'll keep an eye on it though, thanks for the heads up.

Unknown if this has been brought/asked b4 but I halfta ask (from 44 pages of I honestly didn't parse thru) ..do/or does anyone wonder if posting pics of your weapons believe it makes you a target for thieves or the anti-gun crowd?
Just curious.. and yes my mind wanders a lot over things like this.

Dan

Unknown if this has been brought/asked b4 but I halfta ask (from 44 pages of I honestly didn't parse thru) ..do/or does anyone wonder if posting pics of your weapons believe it makes you a target for thieves or the anti-gun crowd?
Just curious.. and yes my mind wanders a lot over things like this.

Dan

Are they going to track the computer? Most gun thefts are from smash and grab thieves who happen to break into some where and find and steal unsecured cash, jewelry and guns. If someone has the skills to track through computer and put in the effort for all that, they could make a lot easier theft money by defrauding people over the phone and email. Plus - there is significantly less danger of being shot.

I've posted this before, a semi auto reproduction of the new USMC M27
official USMC Knights Armament iron BUS
HK buttsock
16" HBAR with mid length piston gas system
EOTech Holo sight
reduced angle pistol grip
Harris bipod with La Rue Quick detach
Knights Armament front grip

M27-4.JPG P1030810.JPG P1030944.JPG P1030946.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR