JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
D060F6F3-3C4E-4339-BA68-551110B43EC7.jpeg
I posted this on another thread the other day, but here is my backpack/truck gun. Probably going to paint the grip black. Primary arms had it on sale last week but black was out of stock.

Have a BRN -180s. They've been on sale lately (low to mid $600s)

Yeah, I just looked that up actually, but like I said, for someone who is used to palmetto deals at $300 or less, $600 for a upper is a lot :).

Now that being said, going this route would basically eliminate the need for a LAW folder, that's a savings and brings the price back into range. The other logic piece to this is, going this route would only save the length of the SBa3 brace, and then I have to ask myself, is there anything I do that it would make a difference if it was shorter by that much. I'll have to ponder further.

Yeah, I just looked that up actually, but like I said, for someone who is used to palmetto deals at $300 or less, $600 for a upper is a lot :).

Now that being said, going this route would basically eliminate the need for a LAW folder, that's a savings and brings the price back into range. The other logic piece to this is, going this route would only save the length of the SBa3 brace, and then I have to ask myself, is there anything I do that it would make a difference if it was shorter by that much. I'll have to ponder further.
They fit on any AR-15 lower, tho they now sell BRN lowers too. Any lower you can remove will go under this. Bite the bullet and buy one. They are fun.

Now to wait for a good sale. $600 - $900 is very steep for an upper for someone who is used to Palmetto $300 sales haha.
The most expensive part on the lower was the sba3.
Yep, I looked for closely and saw that, the 10.5 (the one I would want) is in the $700's.

I'll admire from afar.
I got mine on gunbroker for $650 shipped.

PS10 Gen 2 lower with PS10 Gen 3 upper in .308. Only been to the range once due to weather and work, but it showed promising accuracy with factory ammo and reloads.

wPOF8_4URweqdn1uaFfFeg.jpg

Last Edited:
So I decided to build an AR9 similar to the D39SD-K to use my extra SD suppressor. Since I have a bunch of AR parts and pmags laying around, I figured I might as well try out the CMMG ARC magazine conversion kits.

I'll eventually reprofile the barrel to mimic the mp5sd barrel but I wanted to shoot it this weekend.

Top is a standard 8" barrel with an omega 9k as it sits now
Bottom is a mockup of what it will eventually look like with my form 1
49974562712_b8889ccbc6_k.jpg

thanks to an awesome and patient friend who demonstrated how to take a box of parts and turn it into a functional AR, this came together yesterday. 18 inch ss410 bcm complete upper, same adm ambi lower as on my carbine, 10x stock, Kag and same FTW sling as on my carbine, EOtech vudu 1-6. she will get a Precision Armament AFAB muzzle device tomorrow. i hope to participate in practical rifle competition with this one, when I'm ready.

E2DD09B1-9271-48C6-97E4-E3DDDA262C63.jpeg

Economy build, snatched parts here and off the ARF site. Everybody needs a 4x16 power scope on a government profile barrel. The lower is an Aero Precision PEW-15. The wood PG is a nod to an FAL I once had.

5DB06250-6935-4A8D-AE89-83726E6DC63F.jpeg

I have completed another AR. I assembled the lower over my month ago and put the dust cover and forward assist and left it. I bought the Spikes Tactical CHF 1/7 NATO barrel a few years ago. Other than the stripped lower receiver, forward assist, BCG and lower parts kit I had every thing else.

1933A18D-EA55-46BF-8AB0-5012BDF269D4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top