JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill Geissele found a way to make my clone building addiction evolve to include Gucci Builds as well... God help me:s0107:
This is my most Gucci build to date... well besides Scarlett.
I intend to send it and the Zev G17 in for matching "Multi-Cam Black" Cerakote as soon as I get the right trigger guard(5-Axis) and find someone that will do it at a price my cheap a$$ can afford.

Current Build List(subject to change)
Geissele SD Lower
Geissele Maritime BC and ambi Safety
PWS ratchet castle nut/endplate
B.A.D. Mag release
CMC 3.5# trigger w KNS anti-walks
Ergo Grip(still my favorite)
SBA3 and XProducts H2 buffer
Geissele Superduty Upper
Geissele 10.5" MK16 rail
Geissele Airborn Charge Handle
CMMG 11.5" Chrome lined Gov barrel w/Geissele Super Gas Block
Colt BCG(new no C stamps:() fresh from Shark Arms.
Rail scales & Karve Grip
BE Meyers ASR249 4 prong FH
Magpul MBUS
SigSauer Romeo 3

9E73CB91-FCA3-4F2E-A15C-0B49BBE28F4B.jpeg B65BE0DA-DFDD-442E-ADCD-D27642DDE61A.jpeg
7417D101-FB97-4922-B7E6-97EEFB237816.jpeg
Looking for: Geissele Ultra-duty lower parts kit 5-axis trigger guard, mag release, a cerakote Master that works for peanuts...and maybe a set of the new Geissele BUIS.

Last Edited:
Since I used the Aero Precision lower for my HD build, I needed another. So, PSA-15 added to the RRA Rage upper and put on my new Spitfire 1X. This is just a range toy anyway. The Spitfire AR stays on the HD.

thumbnail_IMG_0174.jpg

This is my current multigun/coyote rifle.
PARTS LIST
Lantac Fire dragon brake
SMOS SOCOM 16 inch barrel
SMOS gas block and mid length tube
Aeroknox handguard
Aero nickel boron bolt
Palmetto upper
Spikes lower
Velocity 3 Lb trigger
Holosun 510C replaced a Trijicon MRO that died
Leupold DEVO
Radian Raptor LT charging handle
Hogue grip
Timber creek outdoors mag release and trigger guard
JP silent capture recoil system
Fab defense GL Core stock.

20200511_131915.jpg

Covid, Boredom build...
I bought a barrel the other day, and it was burning a whole on my parts bin..
So I created this... It turned out pretty cool, but the lower is slated for something else, .. and as cool as it looks, I need other stuff more, so it's coming apart and back to the GunShow parts pile(if we ever get to go back)...but thought I'd share it while it still exists...
F24ABF8A-1702-453B-8B48-F2538CB80F60.jpeg 66091CA6-A7C7-4F0E-8A62-E6FD45C9044B.jpeg

11FAF3C8-B701-42CB-A547-397499EFE5EF.jpeg

I thought this was Northwest Firearms, looks more like Utah Firearms with all the polygamists in here with multiple AR's. I'm more of a monogamist myself. Here's my one and only. Aero upper/lower, DD barrel and rail, Adams Arms piston system, Geiselle SD-E, Magpul ACS-L, and a newly purchased Vortex Viper PST 1-6x.

IMG_0151.JPEG

Should get paid by brownells for advertising for them because that upper is on my "want to buy" list now.
I got it because I wanted something with AR-like ergonomics but can function without a stock. Not for the sake of shooting without on purpose, but for the sake of having a gun that still functions while waiting for another stock.

Or in my case, a brace.I also would have chosen sidecharging over standard AR CH, so that was a bonus for me. That its reciprocating is another bonus, if the bcg gets stuck I can yank or slam the CH to loosen it up.

They put a notch in the upper so an AR bho fits, something the original AR-180 didn't have (it had a bho, just not a release paddle).

I got it because I wanted something with AR-like ergonomics but can function without a stock. Not for the sake of shooting without on purpose, but for the sake of having a gun that still functions while waiting for another stock.

Or in my case, a brace.I also would have chosen sidecharging over standard AR CH, so that was a bonus for me. That its reciprocating is another bonus, if the bcg gets stuck I can yank or slam the CH to loosen it up.

They put a notch in the upper so an AR bho fits, something the original AR-180 didn't have (it had a bho, just not a release paddle).

Now to wait for a good sale. $600 - $900 is very steep for an upper for someone who is used to Palmetto $300 sales haha.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top