JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the big daddy...
68B564D7-2178-4B2A-8A5C-C67695CB5E7E.jpeg 227984B8-91F9-4F72-B0A0-CC017734CD55.jpeg
Still gathering parts.. Just needs a few things like an ASR brake for QD suppression, and a much more powerful optic.

Last Edited:
20200303_172420.jpg
My AR 9 has almost reached its final form. I am borrowing the Vortex Sparc from another build. Looking to replace it with a holosun 510. Just finished putting on the Law folder. I love this gun.

Ok, I'm done messing with it now.
The elusive Vltor A5 kit is now in my hot lil hands, had to go with foliage green since it was the only freaking one on the planet. All I needed was the extension and H2 buffer but those are impossible to come by and have been forever.
Green or not the stock is pretty cool and I'll use it anyway.
Got my shipment of Federal MK318 in earlier this week and need to Zero the Romeo5 Predator.
Looks like I'm getting wet this weekend.
yoHzmh9l.jpg
mXnPMrhl.jpg

My first AR from 2004, when the flat top n rails was just kicking off- Bushmaster modular carbine- came with an Ace stock originally and a regular trigger guard- Still a damn good shooter

EmptyName 32.jpg

Spikes truck gun pistol build
EmptyName 33.jpg
my Instagram fuqboi rifle with accessorized gucci gold airsoft bipod #hashtag EmptyName 41.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads