JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5580471A-2024-4B9E-8F0E-904FC71C600C.jpeg My old Daniel defense m4v5, noveske and a scar

I used a PSA Mock dissipator upper and an Anderson Arms lower and 2 30-round P-Mags from Curt's Discount Guns, and a carry handle sight from Brownell's. Since this photo was taken, I have replaced the 4-position stock with an A2 style stock and ordered several 20-round straight GI mags, also from Brownell's.

20160425_141309.jpg

I used a PSA Mock dissipator upper and an Anderson Arms lower and 2 30-round P-Mags from Curt's Discount Guns, and a carry handle sight from Brownell's. Since this photo was taken, I have replaced the 4-position stock with an A2 style stock and ordered several 20-round straight GI mags, also from Brownell's.

View attachment 603769

Carry handle Dissipator's with straight 20's are aesthetically timeless and perfect.

View attachment 604914

BCM KMR enhanced mid-length upper (16 inch barrel, 13 inch handguard), Aero M4 Clone Lower, B5 Bravo stock, BCM Mod3 grip, BCM Gunfighter charging handle/Large, American Defense Scout Mount, Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 scope, Troy HK style flip down BUIS, Streamlight Protac HLX w/pressure switch.

Nice! I can't ever remember the specs on mine!

20190726_235029.jpg
Took a lot of work to get this to run correctly supressed. 11.5" faxon mid gas, AAC SDN6 can, A2 FSB, Protac HLX light, cheap magpul handguard and chopped vert grip. Oregon rifleworks billet receivers, Aimpoint H1 on a scalarworks mount. Daniel defense rear sight, ALG trigger, Giessele Super CH and Martitime bolt catch/release, Forward Controls lefty mag release SBA3 brace, Radian safety and BCM grip.

Miniboss. Aka omega 9k. Does well with 300 blk subsonic. Not as impressed with 9mm. Worked well with some water though. Will try it with some ultra sonic gel and see how quite that is.

I was seriously tempted when the Miniboss and Gas Cans (Omega 300) were on clearance, but decided to stick with the Dead Air Sandman and Rugged Obsidian.

Those Blackhawk cans are excellent values for the money!

Sort of an AR.
300BO SIG M400 SBR lower with a 5.5" SIG rattler top end and rear adapter. SIG silencer and ElCan fixed magnification scope.

View attachment 604250

Took this thing out shooting a dew days back. I was skeptical of the 5.5" barrel and short stroke gas system. No one else seems to be able to get it to work. I must say I ran through about 500 rounds of 115 grain supers and 220 grain subs and I couldnt get it to not run. Great gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top