JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never had an AR so I decided to grab an upper kit from PSA and an Anderson lower from Keiths.
before.jpg after.jpg
Going out tomorrow and wring it out.

Nice looking guns right there. What barrel do you have on the SPR build?
Thanks! It is an AR Stoner fluted 18in, 223 wylde, 416R SS, 1:8 twist and cerakoted matte black. I finished the build a couple days before posting and still haven't had a chance to test it out, but will be going out tomorrow. I've got several different 55gr factory loads and a couple 55gr handloads to test, but will be cooking up some 68gr and 75gr loads for the following trip. I'll be sure to report back with results.

I must apologize for being the tootsie-roll-in-the-punchbowl.

Considering the current grabbing climate, maybe we should c.c. the WSP and BATFE on our posts and include the serial numbers and storage location of these fictional guns? So they don't have to go to the work of subpoenaing the member names and addresses when the time comes?

Good thing mine were stolen lost went overboard or never existed in the first place. ;)

My newly remodeled DMR in 6.5 grendel.

Aero upper and lower
Toolcraft bcg
Delton lower parts lit
Trinity force buffer assembly
Magpul buttstock and handguard
Bear creek arsenal 20" straight fluted heavy barrel
A2 .308 flash hider
Bushnell 4-12X40 scope

20180527_143932.jpg

I must apologize for being the tootsie-roll-in-the-punchbowl.

Considering the current grabbing climate, maybe we should c.c. the WSP and BATFE on our posts and include the serial numbers and storage location of these fictional guns? So they don't have to go to the work of subpoenaing the member names and addresses when the time comes?

Good thing mine were stolen lost went overboard or never existed in the first place. ;)

No Grabbers in Idaho we got Freedom https://legislature.idaho.gov/statutesrules/idstat/title18/t18ch33/sect18-3315a/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top