JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0820.JPG Just turned 19 this year and guns have been a passion of mine for a while now! Watched countless videos about AR's till I turned 18! On the day of my 18th birthday I skipped school and was first in line at sportsmans at 9AM to buy the dpms 5.56 oracle lol ever since it's been constantly changing but I love it! It's cool seeing all these guys and there awsome rifles that's definitely a goal of mine!

Last Edited:
We only do practical tactical in this house.

- Optic for intended engagement distances. 3x9 or Red Dot for AR's in .223/5.56
-see through scope covers
- BUIS, IMG_5176.JPG IMG_5177.JPG offset for magnified scopes
-light
-sling
-STR stock, my preferred
-lots of mags and ammo

These are both Palmetto State Armory builds, shoot 1 MOA or better if I do my part and I've never had an issue with them after lots and lots of rounds. Haven't got around to painting the other one yet, but I'll rattle can it green and brown. Function>aesthetics when it comes guns for me.

We only do practical tactical in this house.

These are both Palmetto State Armory builds, shoot 1 MOA or better if I do my part and I've never had an issue with them after lots and lots of rounds. Haven't got around to painting the other one yet, but I'll rattle can it green and brown. Function>aesthetics when it comes guns for me.
Heresy! If it doesn't say Noveske or Knights on the side it cannot possibly be accurate or reliable. The thousands of tactical elitest, and internet operators on arf and the other "real" forums can't be wrong. I made the same mistake and put too many anderson parts on a couple of my builds... Sure, neither one has had a non ammo related malfunction, and accuracy is MOA so far, but that's only through a several hundred rounds each. I'm sure any day now they are going to start plaguing me with malfunctions, and my groups are going to open up.

View attachment 375037 Just turned 19 this year and guns have been a passion of mine for a while now! Watched countless videos about AR's till I turned 18! On the day of my 18th birthday I skipped school and was first in line at sportsmans at 9AM to buy the dpms 5.56 oracle lol ever since it's been constantly changing but I love it! It's cool seeing all these guys and there awsome rifles that's definitely a goal of mine!

I think you're missing a charging handle and a back sight

Latest pics on the pistol build--still missing BCG, folder, optic/mount and need to find someone to chop off a bayonet lug, maybe grind down the back of my blast-deflector mount a bit too.

20170816_131834-jpg.jpg
20170816_131707-jpg.jpg

Last Edited:
It's still a work in progress, but it's functional as is.

-Aero Precision MAD Dragon builder set
-Velocity Triggers single stage trigger (love it)
-ODIN Works BCG, 223 Wylde 18" SS barrel, gas block, and XM3 mag release
-Strike Industries enhanced buffer tube, enhanced castle nut, forgrip, enhanced takedown pins (love these things), DTOM dust cover, charging handle, and FWD assist
-Hexmag adjustable polymer grip & mag
-Phase 5 bolt release v2
-Seekens ambi fire selector switch
-Magpul ACS stock
-random muzzle device I got in a TacPack a couple months ago

If Fedex ever shows up, I'll have a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 and an Aero ultralight scope mount this afternoon.

0590025_1415630108474333_3085690322911494144_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU3NTU4NjM2NzcyMjE1NTc1OQ%3D%3D.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top