JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you leave your gun in your car? 24/7

• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Depending on weather

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Nope sketchy neighborhood

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
What's yours??

Mines a Gen3 Glock 17 with XS big dots & TLR-1HL 800L Light

C18835F2-6AD1-4893-99F3-B08D43D36F18.jpeg

For me a "truck gun" is the gun , that you use for a impromptu hunt or for one of those spontaneous : "Hey , lets go to the gravel pit and go shooting..." moments.
Granted my definition is more than likely different that a lot of other folks....

Anyways...My " truck gun"...is my Hawken Rifle copy.
Its the rifle I shoot the best with and the one I shoot the most often.
Andy
Hawken.jpg

For me a "truck gun" is the gun , that you use for a impromptu hunt or for one of those spontaneous : "Hey , lets go to the gravel pit and go shooting..." moments.
Granted my definition is more than likely different that a lot of other folks....

Anyways...My " truck gun"...is my Hawken Rifle copy.
Its the rifle I shoot the best with and the one I shoot the most often.
Andy
View attachment 447566

You pull that out of your car.. pretty sure the Red coats will run for the hills !!:D

No truck gun for the pickup but I do have a truck gun for my Willys Jeep that hopefully will be completed enough by fall to be on the road this winter.

a cut down (to trapper length) 1938 Winchester Model 1894 in 30 WCF holds 6 in the mag when I use 125gr Sierra FP HPs just barely! It will be riding in a box under the back seat most the time.

OqUYwaX.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads