JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I don't do that. Nor do I take photos of myself shooting. I don't ever want something like that to come back and bite me in the adze for whatever reason. I am a law abiding good guy, and I don't ever want someone to say, "Well look at this video! He's a psycho gun-nut!"

Paranoid? Maybe, but I'd rather play it safe.

I wouldn't worry about it. Even most people who are nervous about guns or even leaning anti-gun don't seem to have a problem with someone out in the woods or at range shooting off some mags. "Shooting sports" are one of the reasons many support the 'rights' of individuals to own guns.

Yeah, I don't do that. Nor do I take photos of myself shooting. I don't ever want something like that to come back and bite me in the adze for whatever reason. I am a law abiding good guy, and I don't ever want someone to say, "Well look at this video! He's a psycho gun-nut!"

Paranoid? Maybe, but I'd rather play it safe.

Naw, its cause people are still giving you a hard time about the last photo you posted of yourself
260fatguy.jpg

Just kidding.

260fatguy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR