JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys im starting a .22LR project and want ideas...

Post up ur modded .22LR rifles and what you put on em / did to em

Im building off of the Remington 597, i know for most of you this is blasphemy because its not a 10/22 but i love Remy's and as far as i know they've fixed all the previous mag feed probs....

You just cant beat the simple beauty of a Remington

Thanks, and get those pics up!

Also, sticky this if you want MODs

Here is my 10/22. Nothing too great... Bulter Creek stock and barrel, cheap Simmon 3x9 and factory trigger worked over by a local smith. Great for the digger squirrels :)

EB10222.jpg
Black Hogue Overmold stock
leapold rings
barska huntmaster illuminated scope
Tactical Innovations 16" matte fluted barrel
harris bipod
Full vulquartsen action pack (trigger, sear, hammer, springs, shims, buffer, etc)
Vulquartsen Extractor

damn .... all you ruger guys make it look so easy

I just got my Remy 597 in yesterday and cant wait to start modding it up

i picked up a 30rd mag, sling studs, and some CCI mini mags so i can run good ammo through during break in

I plan on gettin a harris (or rock creek?) bipod but im not sure whether i want the prone or table top length

Im also lookin for new optics at the moment, i cant decide between a red dot scope or an actual scope.... tryin to figure out whether i want to use it for mock training at <50yrds or go for the long shots at >100yrds and beyound

What scopes/red dots do you guys suggest for a .22...... keep in mind im not really lookin to spend more than $100ish

Keep the kewl pics commin...... hopefully i can borrow my buds camera and get some of mine up

laterz

here is my 597 i bought a few months ago.

Lookin nice Haribass.......

how does yours shoot, i tried to get up to the mountain on friday but we got snowed out.... i did however find a 30rd mag and a nice 3-9x32 scope. also mounted my own studs for the bipod im sure to get

pics commin hopefully sometime soon

keep em comin fellas

Hey Haribass, is your remy the LS HB or just the LS?

i looked all over for a HB but couldnt find one so i just got the regular 597

done any other mods to it? (ie trigger, extractor, etc) im wondering how much those mods actually help

Here are my 2 Rugers...

ATI Fiberforce, Tuffer Buffer, flash hider... Simple and lightweight for the kids to shoot...

Factory stock, Pro Mag butt pad, flash hider, re-worked factory trigger group, auto bolt release mod, polished bolt and guide rod, Tuffer Buffer, Shooters Ridge bipod, not pictured is the BSA Illuminated Mil-Dot 4x16x40mmAO with Weaver Quad-Lock rings... I'll have to get a more recent picture up soon...

-G

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top