Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Post Toasties

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by scotus, Apr 13, 2011.

1. scotus

scotus Shoreline New Member

Been surfing the site for a month or so; looks like a decent community of citizens exercising their right to bare arms...proud to be among you. I'm an informal collector, with a special fondness for Col. Browning's 1911-A1 (varieties) and SASS SAA 45 Colt six guns. I have some smithing experience, modifying, slicking and upgrading various platforms: ie. AR-15; AK 47: SKS; Marlin 1894 lever action; Ruger Vaquero; Browning High-Power; and the 1911's, incl. Kimber, Springfield, Night Hawk, Detonics, Rock Island, etc. What an incredible variety of skillfully wrought and fearsome instruments, is the world of firearms. How sad that they are necessary in this world of perpetual strife, and yet how elegant and humbling when wielded for the greater good. I wonder if the same will be said of lasers and particle beams?

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the site sounds like you are as bad as me at collecting, now if you can fix me up a 1911 platform that uses 45lc I'd be a happy camper.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the forum scotus! From your introduction you will enjoy this forum more and more.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

5. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Welcome ......

6. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I too am a believer in the right to arm bears.