JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been surfing the site for a month or so; looks like a decent community of citizens exercising their right to bare arms...proud to be among you. I'm an informal collector, with a special fondness for Col. Browning's 1911-A1 (varieties) and SASS SAA 45 Colt six guns. I have some smithing experience, modifying, slicking and upgrading various platforms: ie. AR-15; AK 47: SKS; Marlin 1894 lever action; Ruger Vaquero; Browning High-Power; and the 1911's, incl. Kimber, Springfield, Night Hawk, Detonics, Rock Island, etc. What an incredible variety of skillfully wrought and fearsome instruments, is the world of firearms. How sad that they are necessary in this world of perpetual strife, and yet how elegant and humbling when wielded for the greater good. I wonder if the same will be said of lasers and particle beams?

Welcome to the site sounds like you are as bad as me at collecting, now if you can fix me up a 1911 platform that uses 45lc I'd be a happy camper.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top