JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1662211334389.png
This is one of the best I have seen in a while

When one of our kids lived up Port Angles we used to drive by a place doing these. Almost bought one from him a few times, damn nice work he did. At the time where we lived I was afraid no matter how I tried to secure it some asshat would steal it was the only reason I never did. Watching the guy work it was like magic, how he would turn a chunk of log into really nice art. These guys are amazing to watch.

ChgsJ89.jpg

This guy is good. 18" bar and an Oregon chain. No. Really. And he's blind in one eye...
has Tourrette's...
restless leg disorder...
and regular attacks of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Last Edited:
Not saying the BEST.
BUT, But, but......

When I was growing up in Hawaii. I can remember riding my bicycle to deliver the afternoon newpaper. On my route was a guy who did some part-time carving of Tikis. Yeah.....sometimes I would sit on my bike and watch him doing his work. That is.....until I remembered that I had papers to deliver.

Like this guy.....

Aloha, Mark

Not saying the BEST.
BUT, But, but......

When I was growing up in Hawaii. I can remember riding my bicycle to deliver the afternoon newpaper. On my route was a guy who did some part-time carving of Tikis. Yeah.....sometimes I would sit on my bike and watch him doing his work. That is.....until I remembered that I had papers to deliver.

Like this guy.....

Aloha, Mark
1663616160449.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads