JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup!
Here is out big boy out having a run!
1588646677171.png

His Father was about the same 220s and his mother was in the 150's, kind of big for the breed, but not outside of normal! He is a great big love, and can be a bit of a block head, but he is super smart and super easy going, he would much rather play then do anything else, and he is my constant shadow, spending much of his time hanging out in the hanger with me! it's hard to go anywhere with out him, and I kind of like it that way!:D

So, a squatter. If snakes are capable of squatting... o_O

Hes working with my cats to keep the mice down. Unlike the cats he doesnt leave dead mice in my shoes. Southern Black Racer almost 5 foot long. Biggest one Ive seen. The pest control people caught a copperhead in the mouse trap outside my office at work the other day.

Hes working with my cats to keep the mice down. Unlike the cats he doesnt leave dead mice in my shoes.
:s0140:

The pest control people caught a copperhead in the mouse trap outside my office at work the other day.
I hate them bastidds. When I lived in VA many, many moons ago, we used to lock up our brakes on 'em when we caught 'em out in the open on the pavement.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top