JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP Sparky , you always made me laugh. Lost him last year due to oversedation by a local vet to do a routine ear cleaning. IMG_20170515_182332192.jpg IMG_0343.jpg

Our old guy Oscar ( The orange cat )
He was 15 , we had to put him down on Friday 30 Aug 2019
He was raised by his "mom" our old girl Sheba...the sweet shepherd in the pictures...she passed away a few years ago.
Now at least they are roaming around together again.
Andy
100_1164.JPG

DSC00438.JPG

Sad to say another RIP post.
Tweak my 16 yr old Maine Coone mix passed in his sleep a few weeks ago. I was happy that it happened that way because he was terrified of vets and I wouldn't of wanted him to die while afraid. Was thinking of having a mobile vet swing by when the time came but he didn't give me any warning. The dog is missing him too.

IMG_0474.jpg

1.jpg

On a brighter note I made the mistake of going to the Humane Society with a friend to pick up her cat after spaying today. Not gonna look-not gonna look- not gonna look! Hey is that a tabby point siamese in that room there? "You said you weren't going to get another cat! You weren't even going to look at them here!" I'm not looking, I just happened to glance, yeah that's it I was glancing! Long story short she's been there thru the lost cat waiting period and will be scheduled to be spayed hopefully Tueday but it might roll over to Friday next week. and then come home to see if she'll get along with the dog. They have a 158 more if you're looking.Or glancing. :)
eta the yellow stuff is a treatment they put on them whey come in.

IMG_20190912_171145.jpg

IMG_20190912_170843.jpg

IMG_20190912_172518.jpg

Last Edited:
Sad to say another RIP post.
Tweak my 16 yr old Maine Coone mix passed in his sleep a few weeks ago. I was happy that it happened that way because he was terrified of vets and I wouldn't of wanted him to die while afraid. Was thinking of having a mobile vet swing by when the time came but he didn't give me any warning. The dog is missing him too.

Sorry for the loss but all I could think of was how lucky you were. Oldest dog is close, one on the left in my Avatar. I DREAD having to take him to be put down. Dread coming home to find him in pain. My best hope is I would just wake up one day and find he had slipped away in his sleep. It would be soooo much easier if it happened that way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top