JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP

She started retaining more fluid than the diuretics could handle last week and then took a sharp decline Saturday. Beat cancer twice, but this was inevitable. She passed peacefully at the vet this afternoon, just put her head down on her paws and went to sleep. It seemed like I could just wake her up and take her home. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but she deserved it, she was always there for me. There were dogs before her and there'll most likely be another after, but she was that one special dog. Hug your dogs!

RIP Queen girl.
MVIMG_20180404_163afeg025.jpg

My sincerest condolences on your loss of Queenie. She looks like she was pretty happy and bright-eyed in that pic.

Condolences to you and yours, having to say good by to our beloved doggies is one of the hardest things a person has to go through! Your buddy is in that special place where ALL dogs go when their time here has ended, and she will be waiting for you with tail wagging when your time comes!

RIP

She started retaining more fluid than the diuretics could handle last week and then took a sharp decline Saturday. Beat cancer twice, but this was inevitable. She passed peacefully at the vet this afternoon, just put her head down on her paws and went to sleep. It seemed like I could just wake her up and take her home. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but she deserved it, she was always there for me. There were dogs before her and there'll most likely be another after, but she was that one special dog. Hug your dogs!

RIP Queen girl.
View attachment 1200942
Condolences on your loss of Queen, they come into our lives, lots of love exchanged, and then they are gone. Leaving holes in our hearts. I understand that one special dog, we've got ours now. Celebrate her life!

RIP

RIP Queen girl.
View attachment 1200942
Looks like your dog was well cared for and had a good life.
Sorry for your loss...

My cat has caught and brought into the house a live rabbit each of the last two evenings. He is a very good mouser and regularly brings mice and birds into the house thru his cat-door. I would prefer that he not bring in anything and certainly not alive and have them running around our house, I do understand the rationale behind his actions. The rabbits and birds are returned outside if possible...
One Saturday evening during summer, he brought in four mice and a bird in the same evening, at which point I locked his cat-door so he could not bring any more live mice into the house that evening.

My cat has caught and brought into the house a live rabbit each of the last two evenings. He is a very good mouser and regularly brings mice and birds into the house thru his cat-door. I would prefer that he not bring in anything and certainly not alive and have them running around our house, I do understand the rationale behind his actions. The rabbits and birds are returned outside if possible...
One Saturday evening during summer, he brought in four mice and a bird in the same evening, at which point I locked his cat-door so he could not bring any more live mice into the house that evening.
I don't know if any of you have seen this but it sums up cat behavior to a T.

My neighbor's cat loves me. As soon as my garage opens she comes running down the street. Her name is XENA. As in the Warrior Princess I believe :) Supervised my oil change today.

capture.JPEG

My neighbor's cat loves me. As soon as my garage opens she comes running down the street. Her name is XENA. As in the Warrior Princess I believe :) Supervised my oil change today.

View attachment 1201793
Goodness gracious she is pretty. You are a pretty darn lucky man. She comes over and is interested in your work but you don't have to feed her or change her litter box. Cat thief haha. Smart.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top