JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's my current Greyhound. How I occasionally find him, having a drool.
..on my bed. (I kicked him off)

The two dogs below are my previous pets, the Grey on the right died at a surprisingly yet fulfillingly old age, while the one on the left had an accident and passed away in his sleep. Needless to say, they had the best lives any dog could ever have. Both retired, rescued Greyhound racers. The one on the right was a serious champ, much like my current dog who is also a high dollar winner, of whom I posted above. (Surprising, considering his lazy composure..)

My kitteh!

15128.jpg

15123.jpg

Two face! You need to get a black male and name him Batman! Yes, I'm lame, I know. :p :s0155:

They're very loving toward their owner, but they don't get along with each other. Maybe it's the alpha lizard thing, but one of them has to go. The SHTF whenever I take them for a walk. Kong likes to climb everything, while Zilla likes to sit by the fire...the ones she starts. Will trade one or both for an AR-15....OK, how about a Kel-Tec? You will have to get used to Zilla's radioactive poop.

My 2 1/2 yr old bulldog Brutus, 8 yr old pound dog Whitney..Rott/Sheppard mix...she is fat and lazy now 126lbs of love,..7 month old Jackson....he is 1/2 Mastiff, 1/4 Rott and 1/4 Lab....and way obnoxious. I have owned 4 purebred Rotts in the past and until I took the expensive plunge on Brutus thought no other breed would do for me excepts Rotts...wow was I wrong. These bulldogs are so freakin funny, obnoxious and loveable at the same time.

000_0005_0001.jpg

This WAS my Phoebe (before my ex-wife took her from me). A cross breed between a Pug and a Bichon this ain't no frufru pup she was a ball of fire and HAIR! I miss her. We were best buds. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top