JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to take my best friend to the vet and have him put down Friday. Absolutely the best dog I have ever owned or met. He lived a full life and was loved by everyone that met him. He exceeded his life expectancy by at least 3 years. 100lb Great Dane/Lab mix that would have turned 14 on September 11th. Absolutely broke my heart to see him go downhill so quickly the past couple of months.

View attachment 715980
Condolences, I know all to well this pain, they leave such an imprint on us, and they don't stay with us as long as we would like!

I had to take my best friend to the vet and have him put down Friday. Absolutely the best dog I have ever owned or met. He lived a full life and was loved by everyone that met him. He exceeded his life expectancy by at least 3 years. 100lb Great Dane/Lab mix that would have turned 14 on September 11th. Absolutely broke my heart to see him go downhill so quickly the past couple of months.

View attachment 715980
So sorry for your loss.

1595265099654.png
Not exactly my Pet But I do have a German She[herd Dog

My family used to have a German Shorthaired Pointer. We took her out on a rowboat on Lake Wallowa once and the insisted on getting all four feet up on the peak of the bow - about 3 inches square - and barking at any other boat that came within 100 yards of us. She could barely keep all feet on there and was precariously balanced, but she never fell into the water - it was quite hilarious.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top