JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's my best friend I saved him just over a year ago and he's been right by my side sence. He had some behavior issues but i worked them out and now he is the best dog ive ever had or have spent time with. I will never get another breed ever again pits are more then dogs there people hahaha and only other pit owners will know what i mean. Hes a REAL lover dog and he thinks hes still a lap dog at over 75 pounds:) I have two cats aswell hahaha they are really fat i will try to get pics up of them sometime. AND remeber its never the dogs fault its the owners, Any breed can be trained to kill Just pits are the most faught. If you dont belive me i would love to meet you somewhere in the portland area for you to meet my Pit.

Love your pets and your guns thats what being an american is all about!!!!!!!!

Chance & Daisy...

Daisy & Chance 005.jpg

My dog Emmet, hes a mutt, but best we can tell hes got Lab, Rott, and German Shepard in him, maybe some more. This was from when he was about 9 months old.
IMG_1060.jpg

with my son about 2 years ago. Both have gotten much bigger.
IMG_1086.jpg

Here are my two dogs. I don't know what breed they are, although i've looked in many books. They are the most worthless dogs you can imagine. They don't do anything the books describe. But they are great at sleeping. And those books about training them... save your money; worthless. The only thing i can get them to do is run over when i open a can of food. They stare at me and use their squeaky, whiney barks; weird! I keep them indoors because i once took one out, but after i put the collar on the thing went ballistic. I wound up scratched and bleeding just getting the collar off. Then it spit at me! The black one is Coffee at 9 pounds. The sleeping mass is 22 pounds of lazy named Winky. They're about 14 years old. Stupid dogs.

Coffee2.jpg

Winky2 2008.jpg

she is getting kind of heavy and growing like a weed. maybe 25 pounds now.

here is another picture of her playing at friskys house with his border collie

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads