JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haley and Timbre. Haley's a rescue and I got her when she was around three, six years ago. She had a current Hawaii license on her at the time, so that makes me her third or possibly fourth master. She was abused and it took us both a couple of years to trust each other. I just loved her and stayed on it and now she's my Girl.

The cat is Timbre who came to us during the fires last year. She showed up at the ranch where we were staying and hopped onto the mistress of the ranch's lap. She was tall and skinny at the time. Now she's somewhat round and doesn't seem nearly as tall.

Her name is a play on the name of the ranch where we stayed and her voice which is more of rasp than meow.
20190226_155511.jpg

My brother had two steers he named "T-Bone & Porterhouse".

He passed too soon, he'da loved this place. :)
Grandpa had three rams.
Uh-huh, Unt-huh, nut-huh.

Biggest balls I've ever seen on sheep.

Are these Boston Bull Terriers? When I was a kid the next door neighbors(an older couple) had 2 Boston Bull Terriers. They werre very friendly and loved attention from me and my younger sister.

Are these Boston Bull Terriers? When I was a kid the next door neighbors(an older couple) had 2 Boston Bull Terriers. They werre very friendly and loved attention from me and my younger sister.

They've been called Boston Bull Terriers, yes. Nowadays they are just "Boston Terriers". Thry snort, they snore, they fart, they're friendly as all get out, they crave attention, and they are BED HOGS! But, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE who gets one of these breeds end up with two or more because they are hilarious and part of the family.

I had two when my wife and I started dating. I had to give them up when we moved in together because our apartment didn't accept pets so off they went. Four years later my wife wants a dog so we go to "look" at Cooper with his full asking price in cash. Let's think here, who in their right mind goes to look at a dog with the full asking price in cash? So, yup, we ended up getting Cooper. Then one year later the wife thinks Cooper needs a girlfriend.. So off we went to get Remi from a Facebook add.

My wife had always told me when we got together that she would NEVER own Boston Terriers because they snored, farted and snorted. Now she says she would own five of them if she could... I'm forewarning anyone thinking about getting Boston Terriers; you'll never stop wanting more. LOL!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top