JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 567600
We've had three males GS, now have one. Two are gone within six month.
One (on the right), 10 y.o., died from bone cancer, another (on the left), 11 y.o., from pancreatic cancer.
The middle one is still with us.
Those are great friends and guards, but after the third one crosses the rainbow bridge we are not getting any more.
It's just too hard to see them suffering.

We get it, on our 4th one now. Over 25 years we have gone thru the pain of saying GOODBYE .

But we keep coming back to the breed.
I have to ask.... were they all from the same line?

My sheepadoodle(Freya) and my shar pei lab mix (Moose)

FB_IMG_1554391120238.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg
They are all special... but Gus left us with after 12 1/2 years and was a 10 in our book.

So with an impression from his Memory Paw I scaled it down and got him at my side forever.

The moose was 140 lbs during the winter. DSCN1019-1-1.jpg

Been bit .... But Keela's is now 6 months old and completed her boot camp a month ago and now on to her CGC.

My Gal wants simple commands, but this week I'm introducing IPO commands for a few basics as for down, sit, etc. And doing well with it.

She is gonna be Bilingual.
LOL 20190420_193724.jpg 20190420_193919.jpg

20190518_200132.jpg Ok call us nuts.....
Keela is now at 7 months and been away from her litter mates for 5 months and my Gal has been wanting a playmate for her.

And also a lower drive GSD, low and behold Que v Temar, her brother.... with little to No Prey drive very laid back and a very calm GSD.

I can't say enough about Mary of Temar Shepard's, very informative and very willing to answer our dumb questions. Beautiful black and red west german IPO champion lines and archived SV breeder.

Meet Que.... ( Q )

IMG_1567.jpg FB_IMG_1558139058623.jpg

Last Edited:
Here's something a little different…

I've been working in building my pet portraits business and finally found a screen-capture application so I can make videos of me digitally painting. After making an adjustment to the settings to make both the capture software and painting software play nice, I'm up and running and having fun creating portraits and videos. I also get to play at making the music using Apple Logic (since I'm not a musician, I just play with loops).

Here's a video of me painting a portrait of Beorn, our Bernese Mountain Dog.

Enjoy…

Both of us have been so busy with work we've had little time to do any serious work with the new addition. Just letting him get settled in and adjusted.

Keela is doing fantastic, but we haven't had the time to get her CGC training started.

Took both pups to the Keizer fest carnival and Que was a spaz and overly distracted.
(Week 1)
20190601_220036.jpg 20190601_215608.jpg
Took both to Taft and Lincoln city yesterday and let them both beach play then hit 101 burger with them and I was awed with his leash manners and patio dining manners were better than the Keizer Fest.

He goes to work with my Gal so she has been doing some training there.

Que with Mommy and I've got Keela in a place position .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top