JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cant figure out if mules just dont take any bs at all or they're just mean sometimes. I've seen enough poor handling by one guy that it would give some creds to them remembering andtaking it out on another. But that doesnt account for one nice owner that get roughed up.

Here's the other lawn bomber on the property. Love them both, they suremake life better.

UbTJEBj.jpg

Well, part pet, part "surrogate kid"... see av. It's a long story, and my mother's largely to blame since she adopted Junior as "her grandson" due to my not exactly being in any hurry to produce a next generation... yeah, she has a warped sense of humor. (Runs in the family.)

To make a long story short, this little guy... well, an identical critter had been adopted as "class mascot" in my high school Graphics class, where the instructor once joked about "no hair, big eyebrows, big mouth, bad attitude... you should call him Junior, he looks just like you!" That one was stolen in a breakin several years ago, this one was bought to replace it, and Mom promptly latched onto the little guy. I had barely cracked the shipping container when I had to excuse myself to the men's room, and when I returned was greeted with what you see in that photo.

Some "dad" I am, LOL... supposed to be raising an Apex Predator to inspire fear in lawyers everywhere, and all he's learned is that by sitting there and looking cute others *stares pointedly at own mother* will do all the work in stealing my pizza for him.

So now y'all know the story behind my av...

My good buddy, Kolohe, (Hawaiian for rascal) is getting up there in years, 13 1/2. He has doggy dementia and forgets where he is most of the time. Here, he fell asleep at the dinner table. I am old also, so I understand. But my wife told me I better not start doing this!

Sleeping%20at%20the%20Dinner%20Table_zpsmelmuo1h.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top