JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1586.JPG This is from today. She has her own AR but is considering having an AK as well. :D it brings a tear to my eye. First we have to upgrade her AR.

I was out with my friends 9 year old son on Saturday.Sorry I do not have a picture. We were looking for a safe place to shoot big rifles long range. The kid shot my new S&W MP15-22 with a Eotech optic. He hit a plastic water bottle sending it uphill. Then kept it in play hitting it three more times. He got to do a mag dump on a steel plate. Shot 25 times with only one hit. He has been shooting various rimfire during the last two years and understands safety, marksmenship and not blabbing about it in school.
I was out for the fourth Saturday in a row with my friend's 9 year old. Big brother came as well. He shot my 338 on his first varmint hunting trip this April. Hit a bucket at 200 yards and was spotting and shooting sage rats at 365 yards with my .223 bolt action. Today we picked up trash then set out our targets. We took turns shooting 5 and then 10 shot strings with the same .223 bolt gun. Then I tried to hit my 12" x 12" metal target from 160 yards with my 12 ga. using slugs. Came close with one. Then we switched to the AR-15 .We scored successive hits on a hanging metal plate and kept it swinging.Only saw one other vehicle and a fire crew.

52 weekends in a year; better than half of mine are spent on the range teaching. Normally there's a few youth on the line but I don't go out of my way for a specific demographic. This is my 2nd year putting on a special event just for Civil Air Patrol cadets. I think we had 26 this year.

20620771_1757239000983749_7095215277606368238_n.jpg

If you haven't worked with CAP before, they are an impressive group of youth today.

52 weekends in a year; better than half of mine are spent on the range teaching. Normally there's a few youth on the line but I don't go out of my way for a specific demographic. This is my 2nd year putting on a special event just for Civil Air Patrol cadets.

If you haven't worked with CAP before, they are an impressive group of youth today.

If you haven't worked with @Kimber Custom and the Appleseed crew before, they are an impressive bunch themselves. When he is a bit older, I will be bringing my grandson to at least one Appleseed event.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top