JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
09406AE5-AA4F-4575-8117-89DAE1FFB9E7.jpeg
My 11 year old son ringing the steel plate at 200 yards with a friend's very nice 06' Garand! On his second clip he hit it 7 out of 8 times, impressed the heck out of me and made me a proud dad. There were others we were talking to that stopped conversing when they heard hit after hit.

Enjoyed the opportunity to train kids today.
for privacy reasons I won't share the photos but is great to see youngsters come in not able to load a magazine and leave shooting grapefruit sized groups and what would be smiles under the masks.

These are my two sons in 2015. I lost my oldest boy, shooting buddy and hunting partner earlier this year at 17 years old. I'd give anything for one more day at the range or in the woods with him. Wish I had spent more time with him doing what we loved. My youngest is a busy 10 year old and just recently really getting the itch to shoot. He will be getting a lot of trigger time in. I beg you guys to get out there as much as possible with those kids. Besides the education, the bonding time and memories made is absolutely priceless and the "maybe next time" doesn't always happen.

FB_IMG_1607306493232.jpg

Nothing better than sitting back and watching my son shooting pellet guns with grandpa in deer camp. After we filled our tag of course!

My kid is a natural and impresses me with his innate skill!

77EF3EA9-EE1D-4B30-96F3-EDE1075339FD.jpeg

Taught my brother's kids to shoot last summer. Started with 22 pistols, worked their way up to 9mm pistols, and ended with PDWs and rifles in 9mm and 5.56. The MSAR AUG clone turned out to be their favorite - the weight being closer to the shoulder made it much easier and more comfortable for them to shoot.

Screenshot_20230322-190139.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads