JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I thought it would be interesting to get an idea of other peoples hobbies by posting pictures of stuff we have made.

So, lets see that stuff you made. I made the entertainment center, not the TV...

IMG_9757.jpg
It is cherry wood with a satin polyacrylic finish.

Here is a small box I did for a friend who is a big Underdog fan.

IMG_1349.jpg

Here is a cremation box I did for someone who is a big Evil Queen fan.

110-1039_IMG.jpg

Here is a box I did for a friend who is a professional clown. It is his three dogs as clowns on the lid.

K9Klowns.jpg

It's difficult, but we make do. The hard part was routing/hiding all the wires between the TV and DVD/VCR/Sound system behind the false wall. All the components are hidden but you can access via a small IR receiver.

It's difficult, but we make do. The hard part was routing/hiding all the wires between the TV and DVD/VCR/Sound system behind the false wall. All the components are hidden but you can access via a small IR receiver.

=======================================================
That looks great.
I ran a 2" conduit in the wall so I can add or remove cables as needed, and then put a surge protected outlet behind the TV.

Jetandnewcabs.jpg

Cabinetwithstereo.jpg

TVwallmount.jpg

You can't possible expect us to believe you actually live there. Everyone knows all gun owners live in old school buses converted into mobil homes/chicken coops. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top