JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made this little stainless tray out of some scrap 16ga. And some hi force 44 solder. Super glued a couple neo magnets to the bottom and also underneath the trimmer so it stays put.
Not 100% effective as those little turnings do fly occasionally but it catches about 95% of them or better. Good enough without getting in the way.
Pardon the mess, i am "afflicted" as im sure alot of you (ok maybe just some) can relate. ;)

P.s. i also made the table! Come to think of it. Its the old Pacific raceways sign that was off of hwy 18 i found it in the scrap wood pile at the PUD off of west valley in kent.
Kinda cool, waste not want not.

20210326_235210_HDR.jpg

My Wife sent RBG (Ginsberg) refridgerator dressup magnets to my Sister and a friend. Just when I thought she was gone forever. I am surrounded by RBG fans. I need a Trump magnet to even it out.
Is it a split fridge?
If so you should get a gaint sheet magnet of Trumps BA mooning with him staring over his shoulder with his crack in the middle of the doors so every time you open the fridge it simulates the bright light shining out of his posterior. Like a saint!

That and your wife can eat out his a** 2-3 times every day! :eek:

Last Edited:
Been moving forward with my home built hotrod project, with hopes of doing my first automotive paint work soon! So this week I finally got my '39 Chev coupe primered for the final time. Hopefully it will get one more 500 grit sanding of the primer, and I'll shoot the Wimbledon White urethane on it soon!
I've done every step on this car from metal repairs, complete frame and suspension, to drivetrain, and even bought a commercial sewing machine and sewed my first interior. So painting it will make it a 100% home built hotrod.

3xopeccl.jpg
WCcy9Ifl.jpg

Chamber end of a 338 edge barrel.
Ohhh.. Duh.. I'll stick to my day job. ;)
Ive barely messed with any bolt action stuff. Ive literally always told myself. "One day when all the evil black ones are banned, THEN ill get into them."
Looks like i was right. And that day is nearly upon me/us. Been looking a little here and there. Still WAY out of my budget mainly for the optic for the whole package.
Going to be pointless if i can load for it though. I never counted on that. :(
Semi off topic.
.338 spectre crossed my radar recently and that looks intriguing. Haven't looked into .338 edge at all.

Really nice barrel wrench though.
Whered you get the CF from?

I made two of these floor/accent lamps from old Toyota Tacoma strut springs and top plate retainer, and used a couple of shooting gongs for the base. The lamp is a spiral pendant LED.
89860DF8-A495-4174-98AB-57B290490E93.jpeg

Finally completed my "something I made" project! I started this 2 years ago, and have done everything from building the engine, spending 6 months of 40 hour weeks replacing all the rotted metal. Putting in new engine, trans, rear axle, all new front suspension, fuel and brake lines, and new electrical wiring throughout. Then bought a commercial sewing machine and did all the upholstery. Last week I got a good spray gun, and paint kit, and Wed. I sprayed color on it. Just cleaning it up now, and getting ready for final cut and buff.
1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe coupe.

ghUaDdll.jpg

RUqMkgul.jpg

GC660Jcl.jpg

sziAffCl.jpg

I remember that previous post. Very, very impressive to be able to do it ALL! I've built a lot of engines, and done a lot of paint, and wiring, but to do the upholstery too...that takes it to a whole other level. Nice job, now go "drive it like you stole it"!

Last year I built the surround for the pool.
20200516_150009.jpg
This was before I completely finished. I balanced out the steps on the back wall, but forgot to take a pic. Now you can't see it cuz the pools there.

Two weeks ago I built the fireplace.
20210403_165406.jpg 20210403_165603.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews