JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tac,

You must be in trouble with the wife, often, because it sounds like you live in......

1572101107852.png

...:s0140:

I will never be as handy as many of you but finally this project is done (minus painting and finishing insulation/ceiling sheeting).

I've had a good amount of help along the way from those more experienced than I am in different phases. The tall wall is 10', will have a SunTuff enclosed greenhouse built of the side, probably in spring or summer next year. Fully insulated and wired.

went 10x20, 10' tall wall, 3-12 pitch roof, something like 7'6" low wall that's tall enough to clear the shelving with a tote on top. Wired for 220, 60A to sub panel. This is the center of backyard renovation and making it more garden-esque.

No reloading gear out here. Just storage and garden supplies
View attachment 627916

View attachment 627915

I went over budget but it's worth it to be nearly done. Wired for security and a WiFi booster too!
That is literally as big as my house.

Used to race in colorado. Helped build a bunch of sprint cars and hillclimb cars on pikes peak. Then we built a few of our own as flat track bikes. Have not been to elma yet.

I was stationed at Ft Carson in the late 70's & loved seeing all those Pikes Peak cars on trailers going through Colorado Springs.
I haven't been to a race in Elma in 15 years since the World of Outlaws breakup, sad because it was a big deal for our town.

Given that many shooters like to keep logbooks on rifles' maintenance and performance, and I've become a fan of e-pubs over traditional paper in many conditions, I whipped up a simple little method of attaching a USB thumbdrive to a rifle since most have a metric buttload of spare QD sockets. It's a quick and dirty fix, some might even say "ghetto," but it'll work until somebody develops Bluetooth or RFID storage media that I can implement a more permanent attachment. A snap-hook latched to an existing sling swivel would work just as easily, but leave the flash drive much more exposed flapping out in the breeze.

Ingredients:
>One small USB flashdrive with permanently-attached protective cover (I like the PNY Attache 4 in 16GB because I can get 'em for six bucks each)
>One cheap discount-hardware store keytag (I get mine at Harbor Freight for 89 cents a dozen)
>One cheap QD sling swivel (this isn't going to be bearing more load than just an ounce or two, so even Airsoft crap is OK)

5p34pjsg.jpg
One shown wedged into "stowed" position on the stock of my under-construction M4, a second for my Mk 18 spread out to show the three components more clearly.

A little project I am doing for a neighbor. 10 1/2 feet long. Lights, full length shelving. You can see the original closet inside. The woman is happy to get this space.

B33A09D4-16A1-425F-A040-D2B05C8DA48F.jpeg BC9FCC6E-B9BA-4B23-9AA4-F816672C47C8.jpeg 5EDA7349-1DFF-46E5-8457-8CD94EBD0E4B.jpeg AA9C6E66-74FE-4AC6-9C50-A5C030E5826E.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top